**10/5 College Football Thread**

That MSU kicker is going to roach my wager.

Speaking of roaches…

…okay I’ve got nothing.:joy:

1 Like

They haven’t played D in decades.

They should move on from Shea now, because he’s not getting any better. I’d rather develop Milton.

1 Like

What about McCaffrey?

Isn’t he still injured? I suppose he’s higher on the depth chart now, but he’s not been all that impressive either.

He has barely even seen the field.

He runs around too much, he’s just going to get injured again.

He got injured on a cheap targeting hit and got concussed.

I like McCaffrey yet think he tucks and runs a little too quickly, granted small sample size.

I do agree on moving on from Patterson and believe UM will lose one of McCaffrey or Milton to a transfer.

1 Like

Harbaugh is supposed to be a great QB developer but he can’t even see that Milton & McCaffrey are better options. I’m done with him as the head coach. Time to move on.

2 Likes

This was me after Wisc. He’s done

1 Like

Wisconsin has a stable of stud running backs every year and Harbaugh can never find one.

1 Like

I was just saying this a few weekends ago. When you are U of Michigan, you have access to the best RBs in the country. And with that many backs to choose from, THESE are the guys you end up with? I think part of the problem might be the same problem LSU had with recruiting QBs. They don’t actually go watch alot of these kids play and think critically about what they are seeing. They just go offer a scholarship to whomever is showing up near the top of the rankings, or guys they heard other top schools were interested in. And ironically, I always compared how UM would land good QB after good QB (before Rich Rod destroyed the program), while LSU struggled in that department despite being a complete team everywhere else on the field. UM would actually put time into looking for the right guys, not just blindly extending scholarships to guys based on flawed rankings.

And obviously I’m using the term “blindly” loosely. I’m sure Harbaugh does a little bit of film study on everyone he extends. But I will say that LSU literally extended an offer to a QB blindly before. They got word that Alabama was trying to recruit the kid, and they didn’t really know anything about him. But rather than take the time to figure it out and possibly “lose” the kid, they extended him an offer right away.

1 Like

Even Dantonio at MSU does a much better job at finding RB’s and even QB’s. At least some of his QB’s that work in the MSU system make it to the NFL now days.

1 Like