2 TE sets

Now that Jesse James has actually been brought back in to the lineup, is there a chance that we can actually utilize him the way that we thought? I’m all for getting rid of guys who don’t perform to their contract but was this his fault? I don’t know, I have no idea, but how is it that the first game that the GM and HC are gone he suddenly gets a TD? Plenty of guys who watch way more than I do, is this on the staff or does he really just suck?

2 Likes

Brother - I hate to say it, but I’m starting to see - I think - could be wrong - the depth of MPs impact on this team from a negative point of view…

Crazy to think he could break out like that so quickly

1 Like

It seems like a 2 TE set with both guys being legit targets and good blockers would really be stressful on a defense, especially when they have to remember that Matt could sling it for 60 yards on any given play.

I would think you could run effective running plays, short yardage passing plays, and “chunk” passing plays out of the same formation without tipping off the D as to what is coming. I’m sure there’s more to it than that, but it seems intriguing to me.

With my limited knowledge of making plays, I agree!