2021 Inside the Den Episode 2: NFL Draft prep begins

Starts at 8pm EST. (about 15 minutes from now)

Should be some good Lions info to satisfy the appetite until tomorrow. I don’t believe it’s live, just an upload of the next episode.

5 Likes

Thanks for this!

1 Like

Fortune favors the bald!

2 Likes

Follicly challenged is the preferred nomenclature.

Video just went up! Should be a good one the night before the draft!

1 Like

Kool-Aid is flowing!!!

They’re showing zoom calls with the scouts and giving a pretty in depth look at what type of players we are looking for. Incredible access behind the scenes.

1 Like

This was neat. The more I see of MCDC behind the scenes the more I love this guy. I have some people I’d rather not see them draft and some I would, but I’m convinced that whoever they take will be because they genuinely believe in them and that’s good enough for me.

I’m full-on drinking up that Dan Campbell kool-aid.

3 Likes

Even Dorsey and Agnew getting some air time! Let’s get some studs in the draft tomorrow fellas!

1 Like

I was disappointed Dorsey wasn’t smacking a wad of chewing gum!

Really good video…got me even more pumped for tomorrow (if that was possible)!

Excited to see this new front office stamp their mark on this franchise.

2 Likes

Did we tip our hand at all?

Most of it was fluff, which is to be expected on the official team site. One quote from MC/DC was “we need guys that get seperation” - Hence why KG is likely gone.

They showed interviews with prospects but blurred out the face and you only heard the coaches/scouts talking.

The video was heavily edited to not reveal any sensitive information. You heard a ton of scouts talking about players but you never have an idea of who the player is.

I just love seeing the actual coaches and front office speaking. No spin, just straight from the decision making sources.

Really enjoyed this burst of kool-aid b4 the draft!
Let’s git-r-done this draft!

1 Like

1 Like

I’d definitely be happy with that MF’r at DT! Oh - YEAAAAHHHH!!!

finally took the time to watch this thing - sure am loving coach Dan. Really like the different energies of our coaches.
Agnew and Staley seem great too.
Love Holmes. Feels like a lot of leadership on a lot of levels. Like @wesleysh21 was saying the other day - time to get some leadership in the locker room, now. I think this coaching staff could be the best we’ve ever had in my lifetime.
Wish Stafford could have played for these dudes. I think his grit would have been a perfect fit…spilled milk - let’s go throttle some Packers!
Tomorrow, shit’s about to get real! Go get 'em, Holmes!

2 Likes