2021 NFC North vs 2020 NFC East

Could this years NFC North be as bad as last years NFC East. If it is I think the Lions have a fair chance of winning it. None of the North teams looked good yesterday and the one thing the Lions did yesterday was not quit. Being a young team I think they get better each week.

1 Like

In 2020… week 5… Tampa destroyed the Packers 38-10… while Rodgers threw 2 INTs and was sacked 4 times.

The Packers went 9-2 for the rest of the regular season.

By midseason the Washington Football Club was 2-7 then went 5-2 the rest of the way and put on a show against the eventual Super Bowl champs. Definitely put up more of a fight than the Chiefs. :rofl:

1 Like

While it’s too early to tell, I had the same thought yesterday. Rodgers didn’t even look like himself. SO weird to see that.

I didn’t see much of the purples, but Chi was not that impressive, and GB looked like shit.

I’m sticking with my original prognostication of 6 wins. I don’t have to use much imagination to see where we could pull 3 or 4 wins out of the division alone.

…and that team went on to win the SB. I definitely don’t think NO is Tampa.

Please note, I’m wrong more often than not, so don’t put much stock in this.

1 Like

Ahhh yes… good point my friend.

In the weirdest twist of fate though… only 21 days later in week 8…that same Tampa Tom team that blew the doors of the Packers’ Mystery Van… lost by an identical 38-3 score to the… New Orleans Saints!!!

twilight zone deedee deedee deedee deedee GIF

2 Likes

At least we are in the right division for our talent level. lol

And once Jordan Love takes over full time the NFC North will get even worse.

Confused Thinking GIF

Yes, but what about pad level? :wink:

Scott Pilgrim Hardon GIF