2022 Draft - Vegas

Now that the 2021 season for the Lions is officially over let’s talk the 2022 draft in Vegas. I am thinking about staying at the D for the draft. Is anyone going to Vegas the last week of April?

I hadn’t thought about that, but it would be pretty easy for me to be there. Having said that, the actual experience doesn’t sound appealing to me. I enjoy The Den experience on draft days with the paroxysms of overreactions when months of grooved expectations are shattered in an instant. Like that epic drunken rant by Maizenbrew(sp?) when Tracy Walker and Kerryon Johnson were drafted on day 2 in 2018. That’s entertainment!!

They are doing it an injustice if it is not open-air on Freemont. The last I heard, they were conducting it indoors at Ceasars. If I am mistaken, please let me know, but that Nashville draft looked like a BLAST! Freemont with the stage in front of Biffs Place would be epic.

Rooms are booked. I have comped rooms (sort of, I have to pay resorts fees) at Park MGM for Wed and Thu night, then I head over to Harrah’s for Friday night. The room for Friday is a little spendy, but since 1 have 2 nights of free rooms it is a wash. What I have read there will be a stage at the Fountains of Bellagio for interviews and entertainment. The Ceasars forum behind The Link and Harrah’s will hold the actual draft and more entertainment. I don’t fly out until late Saturday afternoon, so I will be able to see most of rounds 4-7. Only pain is changing rooms on Friday, but since I will be heading that direction anyway, should be no big deal.

2 Likes

I am not sure, but it looks like the draft viewing area will be outside, next to the Ceasars Forum.

Awesome stuff, man. We’re considering driving over there Thursday morning. It’s a shame they didn’t opt to do it outdoors on Freemont, but it will be a great venue regardless. Be safe and enjoy.

When I am at the draft is this bald enough to rep the Den or does it need to be completely shaved?

1 Like

Oh,! That is very very fine.