2022 mock NFL draft

There are a handful of terrible teams… lions may be in prime position to get Hamilton picks 5 to 8

Was just watching highlights of him. Would pretty nice to have a safety that big fast and rangy

Thibodeaux

Stingley
Hilton

That’s my wish list for our pick.

I don’t want another corner that high for a VERY long time.

2 Likes

Ok. I love elite corners and what they can do for you. Stingley when he’s right is very, very special.

Since you bring up OSU players, you should check out Samori Toure. He’s the Montana transfer. Nebraska sucks but he can really play. SMOOTH. Like Chris Olave like smoothness.

Giving my boy Carson Strong some love. Nice

That was me haha. I do think top 5 is a longshot but that cannon for an arm is going to raise some eyebrows this season especially if Nevada has the big season that’s expected of them. They play Kansas State and Boise State coming up so some good showcases for Strong.

His arm is huge no doubt. I just think the athleticism may cap just how high in round 1 he goes. But apparently there are folks with a platform who disagree.

They now changed it to CB Stingley

sigh, still 5-6 years until Arch Manning is draft eligible

Did you get banned again 1mathis?

Top 3 picks should be;
1a - best WR available.
1b - best CB available.
2 - best ILB available.
Then, maybe it will only take 3 years for this rebuild to gain traction.

In still in trenches mode

1a. Best DE available
1b. Best LB/DB available
2. Best T/G available

1 Like

Corners are one of the easiest positions to pick up via free agency or trade. They move all the time. And if you started listing off the best players at each position group over the last 20-30 years you’d notice a pattern where more corners on that list changed teams at or near their prime than any other position group.

Yeah, generally the ones that suck/are washed up.

You clearly didn’t take that as a learning opportunity so you did zero research or critical thinking. You shot from the hip and missed.

I usually do.:stuck_out_tongue:

That is exactly how my mock went last time around. KT and Garrett Wilson

It would have been nice to see KT go up against Ohio State’s LT.

At this point though, I think I could wait until the 2nd or 3rd for a WR and foregoing QB all together if it meant upgrading our secondary. You figure we upgraded the interior DLine last draft. Now this time its the secondary.

No, it wouldn’t have.