2022 NFL Mock Draft 3.0: Jets trade up to select first wide receiver

What is with people mocking us two different edge prospects with each pick? It’s not happening. His take on KT over Hutch is interesting though …

1 Like

What I found interesting was stating that Holmes was “laser locked” on Thibodaux during the whole process :thinking: First I’ve heard of that.

When we played against the Rams in L.A, Holmes attended the UCLA/Oregon game.

Did Holmes attend any Michigan games in Ann Arbor?

LINK
While Holmes is not traveling to many pro days and widely attended scouting events, he did decide to visit [Kayvon Thibodeaux ]

It was reported the Lions sent seven staffers to Oregon, but the actual number who attended was five.

Holmes explained, "If I have questions about something specific, then I’ll feel like I need to go see him. Some guys, you get a chance to see live in a game; sometimes, you don’t get a chance to see him live. For example, I didn’t see a Michigan game live last year. So, when I went to the Michigan pro day, that was my first really live exposure, up close, seeing (Aidan) Hutchinson and (David) Ojabo and all those guys.

"With Oregon, I went out there and I went to a Thibodeaux game. But I went out there and I just wanted to see him live again," Holmes continued. “I had seen a lot of the pass rushers, so I wanted to make sure that I kind of had equal footing. That was a little different, because I’m often either seeing them all or not seeing any of them – I want to eliminate the bias and noise a little bit. Make sure it’s on a level field.But I just wanted to see Thibodeaux again and give him another look.”

1 Like

Hutch or KT is fine with me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.