2022 QB ratings Week 1

Really? So how does that explain Rodgers at 2?

The list is trash, no need to sugarcoat it and I’m not saying that because of the Goff ranking.

2 Likes

Oh, well now I understand Allen being lower than Rodgers.

Yeah, both things can be true at the same time. I’m not saying the list is good either.

Office Space No GIF

3 Likes

Weather played a little on the stat line. And Just my opinion brother. Did any of the first round qb’s besides Fields win in week one?

I think M Jones is there over anyone in that draft class and it’s not close.

Now when you say this I am looking at last year and first game this year not just this year as you referenced draft class. I don’t think this will hold true long term but for now it’s Jones based on his on field performance.

i think Jones is in trouble with the coaching changes made in NE and not sure how he will progress now.

Edit: you changed your post from what I was responding too. So i wasn’t just looking at game one as I stated. From that perspective I’m not sure what you take out of onfield performance in that game other than the W.

For the entire 2021 season?

He was referencing one game only not the cumulative.

The one game was 8 completions in a downpour.

2 Likes

Agree, why I said I don’t know what you take from that one game. Just a W, but learned little about on field play.

Yup the whole season dude….

1 Like

Oh, yes. His rookie season w/the Rams (under Jeff Fisher) was a misery. They went 4-12, including 0-7 when they threw Goff to the wolves at the end of the year. If memory serves, Fisher was canned with 5 game left in the season.

(But, in fairness to Fisher, his regime bequeathed McVay Aaron Donald (DROY in 2014); Todd-Gurley-when-Todd-Gurley-could-PLAY (OROY in 2015); along with robert Quinn, Rob Havenstein, Brockers, Chris Long, William Hayes, Janoris Jenkins, Lamarcus Joyner, Johnny Hekker, Greg Zuerlein, Rodger Scaffold… the shelf wasn’t exactly bare.)

And Goff certainly dealt with losing his first two years at California.

I wouldn’t waste my energy on this troll

Fields isn’t it, glad he’s in our division

https://twitter.com/eliotcrist/status/1581306401405964288?s=46&t=_zpteXxGrkXbS-JUyAGIVg

Check out the second post in this thread with the Sherm-BeastMode call.

That list hasn’t aged well.
First off, let me shoot the elephant in room.
Jackson is in no way, #4 “QB”.
He’s a below average QB on a top 10 RB’s legs.
Ranking him higher than Rodgers is an stupid.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Lamar has the number one passer rating from the pocket through five weeks. I don’t have access to those kind of advanced stats to verify the veracity of that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That shocks me! I’ve never seen it.

That’s what I heard.

According to this he’s sixth. Still a massive improvement from '21.

Edit: Nevermind. Seems like that’s just passer rating despite what I searched. I imagine PFF Premium is where to get that stat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.