2023 NFL Mock Draft

Notwithstanding the QB selected, which would be justified by such a record, I don’t think too many of us would be happy with the Lions picking No. 2 overall.

1 Like

I think most of us would be going crazy if the Lions are picking top 3.

As far as I go, getting that QB would be a huge mistake, IMO. I have never seen an Ohio state QB that has been any good in the NFL and I see no evidence that he will be the first one.

2 Likes

Who is the mathematician that thinks you can win 10 games and still pick 2nd?

2 Likes

Obviously they are predicting stafford to get injured and the rams go in the tank.

9 Likes

Haha! Love it. No human can see their own blind spot, and I thank you for pointing out mine.
Nice Catch!

1 Like

Can you imagine getting Will Anderson.

Holy “elite Dline” batman.

I think we’d definitely see Rodgers bolting the heck out of town if that happened.

2 Likes

With assistance of the medical team, most likely.
I can’t wait to see how good the DL is/isn’t this year.
The new strategy alone will help a ton.

CJ is the best processor we’ve had in a long time but he doesn’t have super traits like Fields did.

That draft order is eerily similar to the 2022 draft order.

Looks like they just used their supposed power rankings to slot teams. The top 6 are the exact same aren’t they as 2022?

2 Likes

The top 8 are.

3 Likes

2023 1st round pick + 2023 1st round pick + 2024 1st round pick = #2OA pick…

Side note, any mock that doesn’t have 3 QBs going in the top 5 is bonkers.

1 Like

No way we’re picking number 2 next year unless we trade up for Stroud. I predict we’ll win 7 games next year.

1 Like

Oh, hell no! It ain’t doing this!

1 Like

WELL PLAYED!!!

3 Likes

I see us trending in a Miami Dolphins like pace. I see us getting 7-8 wins. This is a much better roster and there will be internal improvement. If we’re picking at 2 again then I’ll be massively disappointed.

1 Like

JSN is awesome but he’s not going #1OA. No way.

Cool thanks for posting.

I will bet 5 out of 7 of these names change by next year. We’ll see…

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.