2023 Off-season Outlook (post trade)- Holmes?

The thing about young QB’s is they typically come in with Oline that gets them killed their first year and for some they end up having bad traits because of it. This is one situation in the NFL where that should NOT be the case.

If I could hand pick any of the QB in the draft it would be Young not only for the talent but for the sheer will this guy seems to have. Not to mention the toughness. If anyone watches the hit that took him out this year for MOST that would of likely been an rotator cuff tear but for him it’s a shoulder sprain and he is back on the field in no time.

I’m just not convinced that any QB available at the top of the draft is going to be better than Goff.

There isn’t a consensus #1 overall QB. I’d say mocks are about 50/50 on Stroud vs Young. A good share of mocks don’t have a QB at #1 overall.

I still think Detroit is going to win a couple games and won’t be #1 overall and hoping that defense is our top 2 picks.

1 Like

Over the last 35 years, we’ve drafted 4 top 10 qb’s. Two at 7oa, one at 3oa, one at 1oa.
Only 1 has even gone to the playoffs (Stafford).
Two were complete busts (Long and Ware)
One sucked for years (Harrington). There came a point that everyone agreed, he was another bust.
Feeling lucky?
If so, why?
How many QB’s that are starting this year, won’t be starters next year?
When I’m out fishing my motto is, “take the given and you’ll always eat”.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.