2024 W/L predictions

12 & 5.

2 Likes

I will say 15-2. Run the table in the playoffs.

2 Likes

None that I’m aware of. Try following the thread or saving the thread title and who started it. Then search that way at a later date.

I think I had 13-4 above but 12-5 is a more reasonable take. Where this gets interesting is if we assume the offense is as effective next season and the defense becomes more of a weapon. That changes things quite a bit. That is when the 13+ wins comes into play. IF the defense does not level up into a top 10 squad then 10 wins comes into play. As teams will be spending more time scheme the Lions offense up and it will put more pressure on the whole Lions team.

I do find it very clever that it seems like the Lions are almost drafting based on ST beings its own unit. Very cool stuff.

3 Likes

Week 1 — vs. Rams — W
Week 2 — vs. Buccaneers —W
Week 3 — at Cardinals — W
Week 4 — vs.Seahawks — W
Week 5 — BYE
Week 6 — at Cowboys — L
Week 7 — at Vikings — W
Week 8 — vs. Titans — W
Week 9 — at Packers —L
Week 10 — at Texans —L
Week 11 — vs. Jaguars — W
Week 12 — at Colts — L
Week 13 — vs. Bears — W
Week 14 — vs. Packers — W
Week 15 — vs. Bills — W
Week 16 — at Bears — L
Week 17 — at 49ers — W
Week 18 — vs. Vikings — W

12-5

1 Like

11-6 on paper with a tough schedule. but we have a better team this year than last.

2 Likes

On paper - undefeated…but it’s the NFL, so we will likely lose 1-4 games.

Drunk I Love You GIF by CBC

1 Like

Week 1 is Micheal Brockers Appreciation night :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m at 13-4. The wins I want are against any NFC team that was in the playoffs and of course our division rivals.

I want all the tie breakers for that first round bye and home field for throughout the NFC playoffs.

I want that division title and for the D to host the NFC Championship game that sends our Lions to their first Superbowl!

1 Like

Week 1 — vs. Rams — W
Week 2 — vs. Buccaneers —W
Week 3 — at Cardinals — W
Week 4 — vs Seahawks —W
Week 5 — BYE
Week 6 — at Cowboys — L
Week 7 — at Vikings —W
Week 8 — vs. Titans — W
Week 9 — at Packers —W
Week 10 — at Texans —W
Week 11 — vs. Jaguars — W
Week 12 — at Colts — W
Week 13 — vs. Bears — W
Week 14 — vs. Packers —W
Week 15 — vs. Bills — W
Week 16 — at Bears — W
Week 17 — at 49ers —L
Week 18 — vs. Vikings — W

15-2

3 Likes

To win the Super Bowl with a tie on your record would be soooooooo Lions.

1 Like

LA is coming to Motown baby. That change your perspective ?

1 Like

No.Stafford has a lot of fans in motown.

1 Like

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF by Bounce

12-5 or 13-4 sounds right but to everyone predicting more than that:

Misha Collins Sam GIF

1 Like

I’ve got 13 or 14

Gun to my head…14 wins

2 Likes

I expect Detroit to dominate more games in 2024 vs 2023 as we will be a better team.

Added O-line depth to an already great unit. Jamo ready to step up and be a productive #1 caliber WR. If he wants to make a rich 2nd contract, now is the time to start working on it. Gibbs started slow last year. That won’t be an issue this year.

Defense got upgraded big time in secondary, upgraded at DT. We could end up in the top 11=16 range, more than enough to make a strong playoff run with our top 5 offense.

Tougher schedule on paper but I’m not really scared of any team on our schedule. I’m expecting 12-3 going into the SF game and finishing either 14-3 and homefield throughout or 13-4 and just winning the division.

I’ll play it safe with 13-4 prediction.

3 Likes

I can’t see us being better record than last year

NFC West much better than NFC South
NFC North is a fkn wagon now

That’s 10 games. Brutal

@Hou, @ Dal…Buffalo…13 games. No gimmes

Jax, TB, Indy all fringe playoff teams or playoff team.

16 games

Thankfully we have the Titans at home as what should be 1 game on the schedule that’s against a bad team

1 Like

This is all true → However…we are moving from “a contender” to “a favorite”…and by mid season, most likely we will be … A JUGGERNAUT!

2 Likes

We play the 1st place schedule as opposed to a 3rd place schedule. Our opponents are better.

1 Like