2025 NFL Draft

4. SHEDEUR SANDERS, COLORADO BUFFALOES

Ranked #4? :face_vomiting: :flushed:

1 Like

Video in tweet

Revel could easily be this yearā€™s Quinyon. Heā€™s got the 1st round traits.

Thatā€™s what it seems. I hadnā€™t even heard of him until Joe and Ryanā€™s pod that you turned me onto.

2 Likes

Though Shavon Revel kind of sounds like a girl in the Bronx that you buy black market hair extensions from.

The corner class in general will be somewhere between absolutely absurd and on the Mt. Rushmore of cornerback classes depending on how things develop.

2 Likes

It always makes me think of Buddy Revell of Three Oā€™Clock High fame.

Yeah I wonder if that influences whether we keep Davis or not? We donā€™t have a ton of early picks but even late the class will have guys who hit.

I think it depends on what he costs and how well/how much he plays as well as the performance of the two rookies. Davis is a perfect scheme fit.

But yeah Iā€™m all for taking another corner either in a trade down situation or on day three. I think there is a chance that in that mid 40s range there will be corners that are easy first rounders in most years.

Cobee Bryant is a guy that suits us very well IMO. Iā€™ve heard multiple draftniks drop the Spoon comp so youā€™d have to imagine that heā€™s right down Bradā€™s alley.

Iā€™m embarrassed to admit I didnā€™t know that reference. Was still watching G.I. Joe in '87.

Yeah Iā€™ve heard the Spoon comp too. And on the SE pod they said he compares himself to his namesake Kobe Bryant, Lebron, and Deion Sanders. The man is as brashly confident as you can get.

I was a big Back to the Future kid (mostly for the car, admittedly) and this was marketed as like, its successor. In fact I think the star was actually in Back to the Future.

I donā€™t think heā€™s as physical but heā€™s a better playmaker IMO. Shade less sound but not the degenerate that Forbes was. Though I do have a soft spot for those Dre Bly types.

My neighbor had a DeLorean

Did it have the coke in the tires feature?

Iā€™ve also heard both VT corners listed in various top ten list. They must have an awesome secondary.

No. But I did ask the owner Alan when he was getting the Mr. Fusion accessory.

We owned the Al Cowlings White Ford Bronco so quite the cars on Bedford Way. Though the timelines of relevance didnā€™t synch up.

1 Like

Virginia Tech is in general pretty talented. I wonder how hot Pryā€™s seat gets if they arenā€™t at least a 9 win team.

1 Like