2025 NFL Draft

They seem to really like him as a person, and he’s on the general upward trend you want from a new coach. I think he’s probably got a little leeway unless they completely fall apart (provided no extenuating circumstances). I’ve always kinda had a soft spot for VT… I honestly think it boils down to their unique color scheme. I used to like Clemson for the same reason but Dabo ruined it.

How about this nonsense?

1 Like

Ive been keeping my eye on this draft, and i do want your boys thoughts on the RBs snd WRs of this class

Cbs and defense is nutty, no question, but considering the state of the NFL, always good to keep an eye on the skill positions

I just assumed that you saw they had him #4.
Here they have at #19 in the release of 20-11

Really good RB class. I’ve got Jeanty and Gordon at the top in a class of their own, but the mid-round guys are deep. Hampton, Martinez, Judkins, Monangai, Singleton, Henderson, Ott, Neal - I wouldn’t be surprised if all of them ended up with a day 2 grade from me.

I don’t think the WR class is nearly as deep, though there are a couple of guys who are great fits for us. After Burden and McMillan at the top (and maybe Hunter depending on what position he plays) there’s a drop-off. Personally I have Ayomanor next, but most will have Egbuka. We’ll see if he can get back to his best.

Guys like Bond, Tre Harris, Barion Brown, Nic Anderson, Sturdivant, Horton, Matt Golden, Ricky White, Noel and Jalen Royals have a chance to play themselves up and down the board, we’ll see how it shakes out.

Along with Ayomanor who would just be a perfect fit for us, Anderson, Sturdivant and Noel fit really well too. (McMillan too of course, but he’ll almost assuredly be long gone).

1 Like

Good to know

I think with monty having his last year in 2025, RB is something to look at for us potentially, just to keep up this offense with gibbs

1 Like

I think that’s why we took Vaki for sure.

Vaki i think is more for Leafs role

Crazy utility snd gadget player, rather than a more consistent Rb 1/2 imo

I think he could be kind of a combo of Monty and Gibbs, especially if one were to get hurt. He is a little gadgety… maybe more like a Deebo, but more RB than WR. But I think he could really have a major impact on the offense.

That is high quality nonsense. Elite nonsense in fact.

1 Like

Hmmm. I dont think we have ment before

Good list, but no way does Walter Nolen go that high. And while Carter, Perkins, Gordon, Stutsman and Higgins might actually be top 30 players, there’s a very good chance they fall in the draft because of the positions they play.

I also think they’re too high on Ward and Ewers but that will play out as the season goes along.

3 Likes

What is your take on Kenneth Grant? I had him pegged as a top 15 pick, and it’s strange to me that so many places have him outside the first round.

Am I giving him too high of a value?

1 Like

Is loveland the transfer from IU?

I’d be very surprised if he didn’t go at least top 20. He’s too freaky at his size not to. There’s plenty of improvement he can make based on his tape, but there’s no reason not to expect him to make that improvement either. I’m with you, he falls to us all the time on the sims and unless Walker or one of the edges has fallen, I pretty much grab him every time. But I have a hard time believing he’ll actually fall that far.

2 Likes

Nope, he’s been there his whole career.

1 Like

Excellent. Pretty much mirrors my thoughts.

I appreciate the response.

1 Like

I will say that this is a VERY deep DT class, and it would be pretty surprising if he was able to play himself ahead of Graham or Walker (who’s an even bigger freak), so he could get pushed down a little further than he should based on team needs, etc… Still, I have him ranked 3rd and even if he’s the 4th guy off the board at his position, hard to imagine it being anywhere near us.

2 Likes

Where’s big boy from Kentucky? Why is he not top 30