2025 NFL Draft

This is flag planting season. I imagine he’ll probably slide down into the twenties or whatever as high major guys excel. He then may move back up in the postseason.

Yeah, seems very possible. It’s hard to see a way he moves up much more unless he just crushes the testing.

If I were betting I’d be all over him getting picked later than 12th overall.

Though Dane isn’t predicting where he’ll get picked of course.

Yeah I would definitely take the over on 12, but I would probably be pretty nervous about it. He’s got everything you want. 6’2, 190 but extremely quick-twitch and yet still fluid, fast af, and Witherspoon-level aggressive. There aren’t a lot of holes in his profile save competition.

With the 32nd pick in the 2025 draft, the Detroit Lions select long snapper Mister Socko, out of Spanky University. @socko congrats bud :smiley:

dane brugler top 50

Will Johnson #1

Masson Graham # 4

Abdul Carter #2 DE Penn State

3 big10 in top 4

He’s way too high on Carter imo (I think he’s more Chop Robinson than Micah), but the Michigan guys are great. Been saying since last year’s draft that the best Wolverine prospects were in this draft. Grant and Loveland are excellent too.

2 Likes

The first Bama boy drafted next year?

Maybe I’m higher on the corner class than you are bc I think the competition at that position is very, very steep.

Btw, who was the last player from an ECU level school to go in the top 12?

Wasn’t Sauce in ECU’s conference?

Doubt it. I think Milroe is going to go super high when all is said and done.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched any of Bralisford because this will be his first year here, but it’ll be one of the two of Bralisford and Booker that goes first (barring a crazy surge from Milroe of course).

1 Like

Everything I’ve seen and heard from everyone says this CB class is elite elite

Tacoro Davis & Denzel Burke 2 others that should go round 1

That’s 6

And 4 on the doorstep of top 10

CB and DT looks loaded

Yeah Milroe all the way, then Booker.

It’s the mid-round CBs that really put this class over the top. A ton of 2nd and 3rd round picks.

1 Like

I can’t speak to Revel. I just think that there are a lot of reasons why his ceiling is likely to be closer to top 30, and yes I’m splitting hairs here.

My super hot take this year is that Milroe accounts for 5,000 yards of total offense in the DeBoer system. That’s 4,200 in the air and 800 on the ground, or 3,800 in the air and 1,200 on the ground. Somewhere around there.

And if that happens, then I definitely think he goes day one.

1 Like

Milton, Beck, Cook, Will Howard

Why can’t I think of any other college QBs for 2025 right now

Wow.

I’ve never been this behind in late August

I like everything about the CB class. Love the elite guys. Love the depth. Love the potential late breakout candidates.

2 Likes

Will have to see how it plays out

I see it loaded top heavy elite
And some interesting day 3 darts

Who’s the day 2 guys that I’m not seeing?