2nd Round, Pick 61: Lions Select CB Ennis Rakestraw Jr

I can’t wait to see teams try to run WR screens on Arnold, Rakestraw, and Branch

2 Likes

IMO, you use the first couple picks in the draft to get starters, not depth. OL depth can be drafted in the later rounds.

6 Likes

UDFA or camp cuts for potential OL depth as well.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Kneecaps Joseph

1 Like

The Lions just traded up for another corner…

Just Kidding Finger Guns GIF

“GOODBYE KINDLE VILDOR: A SHARTY MCBOOGERBALLS STORY”…sounds like an epic journey of a novel

reading sharon marsh GIF by South Park

We also need to recognize that for the first time ever, the Lions can make luxury picks in the draft.

6 Likes

I’d have taken Beebe probs here. But Brad and co know the timeline of the Oline vets I guess. Glasgow, sewell and Ragnow at least in Detroit forntwo seasons. Can get RT in first round next year if Decker walks and vet OG one year plug again.

I have listened to tooooo many OSU players say it was dirty and proof the NCAA was against them. Completely understandable to be upset your best player got hurt but (not you) let’s not say it is proof of the game being rigged.

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

3 Likes

No worries we have not taken our usual leg injury player nothing would make me happier to see zinter last till then

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

And dont forget Roberston…by all accounts, dude is a dog and will ■■■■ some ■■■■■■■ up, especially on wr screens and slants

1 Like

Well, for what it is worth. Daniel Jeremiah’s 32nd ranked prospect in the entire draft. So technically 1st round. Above Wiggins, Sainistril and Lassiter.

Source:

6 Likes

No more Harris!
No more Vildor!
Hey hey ey
Goood byyyeee!

2 Likes

He’s said multiple times he wants to be a Lion for life so I definitely could see him giving a hometown discount to make that happen. Especially if we keep winning.

2 Likes

Decker is not retiring an they know more than any of us about Rags. Fans think they know but really they don’t . The Lions also like Kayode Awosika a lot if your paid attention they made him a priority resign as a RFA , They also like Sorsdal as swing OT an OG. They will add during rest of the draft backup chance players. They know who they have its not like in past when we needed like 8 or 9 picks. This roster is set an they have young backups already that they like an know. They will add more possible roster spots later in draft. To many fans forget this is a good roster heading into draft an we added two top end CB’s to roster, Just for haters they like Vildor’s play he plays the run really well an he tackles that is plus on ST. He will have a real shot to make roster. Haters have to hate its what they do blame someone in a team game.

5 Likes

Brad Holmes says:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Brad says Rakestraw was their #2 ranked corner and was trying to move up for him

LOL IMAGINE THE CHAOS IF BRAD TRADED UP FOR HIM

People already losing their minds

6 Likes