3 rd. mock that makes our offense unstoppable

Not one of those guys will be available at those picks, imo.
Chase should be gone by pick 7.
Jenkins is probably the highest rated Right Tackle, probably go around pick 25.
Harris should be around pick 50.
Bateman is expected to go in round 2.

Why does this feel very Millen-ish?
No good team drafts a Tight End in the top 10…and now we want to be the team that drafts 3 out of the only 4 in history…and 2 of them in the last 3 years!!!
Heck to the no!

1 Like

I would be over the moon with that draft but as you mentioned you’re not getting either of those guys in round 3.

The meltdowns, years ago, would anger me. Now I’ve grown, and I find sick entertainment in them.

2 Likes

Had a bizarro world mock where I traded down twice (to No. 8 and No. 73), and again to No. 19 (including Nos. 51 and 74), but then when I got there, all the players I wanted were gone, so I traded down again into Round 2. Without a 1st Rd pick, WR is not a problem any more. Here was the result:

Terrace Marshall Jr.
WR LSU

Carlos Basham Jr.
EDGE Wake Forest

Daviyon Nixon
DT Iowa

Rondale Moore
WR Purdue

Asante Samuel Jr.
CB Florida State

Elijah Moore
WR Mississippi

Patrick Jones
EDGE Pitt

Tylan Wallace
WR Oklahoma State

Kellen Mond
QB Texas A&M

Trey Sermon
RB Ohio State

Marvin Wilson
DT Florida State

Tariq Thompson
S San Diego State

• 2022 ARI 2nd
  • 2022 ARI 4th
1 Like

Marvin Wilson was really overrated prior to this year but I think that he’s sliding too far in mocks. If you can get a guy like that in round 4 he’s worth taking a shot on. He’s played like a second rounder at times during his college career.

Daaaaamn measured in at 256 pounds with almost 34 inch arms at his pro day, then had a 41.5 in vert and almost 11 foot broad. That’s insane explosion for a guy that size.

https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/1370100884714176519?s=21

Not for me. We have a top 5 TE and IMO a pass catching gem in Hunter Bryant under contract for awhile. James I think is unmovable with his freaking dead cap number. We also have T. Williams and Cephus at the moment. We need WR’s not TE’s even big WR TEs. We probably need to draft a quick slot guy and there are many in the draft throughout. Then a #1 which for my money is D.Smith. As for pass rush, J Okwara is a starting 3-4 Rush OLB for us. We need another and there are actually gobs of 3-4 Rush OLBs in the draft. Give me Onzwurike in Rd 2 to play the Donald role. Collins slides in at SILB and we draft a WILB like Cox ideally if he falls to the 3rd, in this scenario. Pass on resigning R Okwara. Better fits that are cheaper, longer and twitchier.

1 D. Smith WR
2 Onzwurike 3t Dt
3a J Smith WOLB
3b Cox WILB

Lock it up!

1 Like