40-15

Sure do wish Swift wasn’t made of filament glass.
Jamo is gonna change some thangs…wooooooord.

I won’t be mad at Brad if he goes for a mid round WR again next offseason.
Ra II?

2 Likes

Man, if we had a healthy Swift and Jamo I would really be excited about this stretch run despite the long odds.

4 Likes

Pretty sure we don’t have a 4th round pick.
I would really prefer we use the top 5 picks on D, but, wouldn’t mind if they pickup OL with one of them.
DT
DT
LB
CB
OG, would be a perfect draft, imo.

1 Like

I strongly feel we need to replace Swift with a healthy rendition of Swift next offseason.
Question is…what do you do with current rendition of swift?
I think his contract is up after this year?
What’s his trade value?
Take a chance on him? He’s not gonna be happy as a backup…

2 Likes

You and Weeze with your stinking CB talk. LOL.

DT (unless Anderson, then invert 1st and 2nd picks)
DE/RB
DE/RB (whatever you didn’t do with the last one)
LB
WR

1 Like

The it feels different has been said so many times.

It’s more coaching then talent when you lose so many close games.

Yep, good coaching can make a crap team competitive.

4 Likes

100% what’s been going on with us so far. Coach Dan is REALLY good at what he does.

2 Likes

Some folks would have us believe we have the #4 offense because of Johnson and Kennedy.
Then again, they’d avoid the conversation by never acknowledging that we have the #4 offense.

2 Likes

Oh, I don’t think Campbell is perfect but I do think its a bit of a talent gap still.

But I totally respect the “proof is in the pudding” crowd. We’ve went through so many rebuilds most of thought were promising.

The funny/not funny thing is that it feels like we have this conversation every year.

2 Likes

I feel like were always chasing one more good draft to get over the top. When were not just sucking balls, that is.

1 Like

In year one of a new staff, you’re right. But I never felt that that fat ■■■■ and his GM buddy were long for the world after 1 year of them losing on and off the field. No one wanted to be here on purpose.

I just wanna see him keep improving

1 Like

Every fourth down will work.

1 Like

Season 5 Episode 6 GIF by Sony Pictures Television
" Well I’ll Be a Pretzel throwing woman ! "

We need another flag at Ford Field for best 3-win team in the NFL going into week 11 in 2022. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2023 is his 4th year and his last contract year.

We definitely agree on that.
I want to see them ALL improve. And, for the love of God, I want to see them healthy!
We’re not quite as bad off as the Rams, but, not enough to squable over who has is worse. Not a contest you want to win.

1 Like

Beat the Giants and the lions are going to party like it’s 1999, er, I mean November 24, 1994, or November 25, 1976.

1 Like