5 Games In and the team has quit on Campbell

Not really surprising that they would quit on a coach that has proven to be incompetent and just a Empty Suit that talks tough

1 Like

Let’s see how they respond after the bye. I must admit that there didn’t seem
to be much fire.

2 Likes

Time to talk about how high we are picking and how we will waste the Rams pick and our 2nd rounder.

3 Likes

Well….It’s 4-17-1 for “The Best Coach in the NFL”

1 Like

So just kick the Dan down the road? (See what I did there?)

2 Likes

Hard to have fire when you’re getting your ass kicked all day long on every level on every unit.

Didn’t it seem like we came out sleepy though

2 Likes

It seemed like we wanted to start the bye week early.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to watch the post game presser

If Campbell wears his GRIT hat they should fire him while he is at the podium

5 Likes

We were very much in it until that back to back 3rd and 2 and 4th and 9 calls. Both terrible play calls and execution. That took the wind out of us and it was game over.

Just get Fox to pin them in their 10 and at worst you get the ball back 9 down inside the 2 minute warning but most likely 6 down inside 2 minutes before the half. They didn’t need to go for it there given that the patriots offense had little to offer once they reached the half way line

2 Likes

The team hasn’t quit anybody. They may not be coached well, along with lack of talent then the injuries to. This loss was more then any of that though,

I don’t think we were ever going to win that game with our defense playing that way and Goff playing so poorly.

Agreed but it was a contest and NE looked like a team happy for it to be physical and wait for us to make mistakes and beat ourselves. We just needed to hang in there as long as we could against a rookie QB.

Going for it on 4th and 9 at that point given how the previous two drives ended and how Goff was playing was a really poor call.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m bothered by two things:

The seemingly lacking effort and Goff revealing that he’s probably still just a guy.

The defense just is what it is.

2 Likes

Campbell might be a likeable dude but he has all the strategy acumen of Beavis

5 Likes

Sean Payton Nfl GIF by New Orleans Saints

4 Likes

I don’t know if they quit on Dan or if they are just demoralized with injuries.

Usually there are behavior issues at practice and statements to the media when the locker room goes south.

1 Like

Dan said, they are at rock bottom. The time is now to get back up and bite a knee cap on the way up.

Let’s be real, we get coaches like Dan because nobody wants this fucking job.

5 Likes

We have a winner. What respectable HC would want to sign up for this gig?

With all the injuries the bye week has come at a very opportune time. However that doesn’t mean they can’t also use that time to hold some sort of coaching intervention where they confront the staff about their in game decisions. The first step is acknowledging that there is a problem.

3 Likes