5 Games In and the team has quit on Campbell

Blowing away all NFL records for going for it on 4th down is pretty good evidence that there is a problem

3 Likes

Ugh. I feel like the defenders of Helm’s Deep did right before Gandalf showed up. Except I don’t know if Gandalf will show up on the 5th day when I look to the east at first light.

1 Like

Gandalf would get halfway down the hill, take one look, and turn the hell around and go back to the shire for another smoke.

7 Likes

He does like that halfling leaf. Saruman got on him about it. He’d probably show up late and baked and I’d be dead already.

1 Like

The grit and grind thing has worn thin and JG is just not mentally tough.

He’d be a great QB if he was but first pick on goal-line then fumble lossed right after we get an interception. Offensive play caller who goes for it too much and defensive play caller who is t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e.

You and I got sick watching it, imagine getting your body physically slammed for 3hrs. Yeah, they were ready for the bye by end of Q1.

1 Like

They did force a punt today.
At least one. I quit watching about that time.

1 Like

Exactly.

Why would they want to go out there and take a pounding knowing that the coach is a moron that doesn’t even know what a punt is? Hard to be motivated.

Every team has injuries. Injuries are no excuse. The team you’re playing has injuries as well. Maybe hire a better strength and conditioning coach. Dan just isn’t a great coach imo especially x’s and o’s. He doesn’t put his players in the best position to succeed.

2 Likes

We only lost by 29
our team can damn near score that much in a half of football.

you guys need to calm down

1 Like

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Ray Charles Laugh GIF

1 Like

We need Gandalf the Honolulu Blue to save this shit show.

I think Bevis is better at logical thinking than Campbell

heh heh. I am cornholio! Let’s go for it Butthead. yea yea. fourth down! go for it!

tp bunghole GIF

3 Likes

^^^ Actual video from the Lions sideline yesterday

5 Likes

I would really love to see the post game speech coaches always give to the team, and see what the team is doing.

1 Like

I don’t think the locker room has gone south. I think it was just a terrible game all around. The bye came at the perfect time. Get these guys away from football for a few days. Let them heal and recharge. Come back out and get after it. Getting players back healthy will boost morale a bit. They need to win one of their first few games after the break though. Otherwise things really could go south.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.