84 - 87 mph on a winding road, 2x speed limit

Guess it turns out to be what we already knew.

Tiger is an arrogant dumb ahole.

1 Like

Eeeesh. Leaving a mess of an example. Dude’s fallen pretty far.

Hope he can reel himself back

Dude is extremely lucky to be alive.

1 Like

Stepped on the accelerator just prior to the crash? Does make you wonder about something being swept under the rug.

2 Likes

It was windy and he was going down hill. Nothing to see here … move along.

explosion nothing to see here GIF

1 Like

He was late for a media session and private lesson w Drew Brees…

Bah! He drove like an ass. At least no drugs, aicohol or innocent victim.

Drew Brees or Sea Breeze?

This really is the perfect summation of the events.
Wouldn’t it be nice if we all had a team of attorneys, and an entire industry (golf world) dedicated to covering for us?

Yes. My opinion is, the most likely scenario by far is he fell asleep due to opioids in his system, and depressed the accelerator while unconscious.

I mean, why else would you be accelerating down a hill to 87 in a 45, and continue straight off the road with no braking evident?

Just an opinion.

84-87 on a winding road, 2x speed limit… in a Genesis SUV with tires and suspension designed for comfort… bad plan. For me in the middle of nowhere in my Roush RS2… typical Tuesday??

Yesterday’s presser, the sheriff says no drugs were found in his system. My theory is that he 's half oriental and just can’t drive for shit.

It’s really bizarre. 90mph going into a curve would terrify me.

Additions come in many forms… like the need to feel the adrenaline rush of pushing me the limits …

Temporary highs can leave us more empty than before and always wanting more…

Just learn to enjoy what you have

I’ve literally had dreams/nightmares where I realize too late that I’m going too fast into a curve and I basically crash in slow motion before waking up.

His attorneys probably held off the tests for as long as necessary. Something tells me they have the juice to control every bit of information fed to the public.

1 Like

Spelling is a breeze, unless you’re spelling this dude’s name.

Never heard a definitive on this; Did the cops even bother to test his blood?

Most successful birthmark ever aside from Gorbachev

1 Like

Tiger should have used a different driver.

2 Likes