A tie is like kissing your sister unless it keeps you from 0-17

$5 dollar tickets and free booze for the fans. The games would probably end in a tie!

Texans have the Jets and Jags on the upcoming schedule

Eh, i don’t feel any better about 0-16-1 as i do about 0-17.

As long as there’s a 0 in the w column it’s awful and very bad for the franchise.

Like it could be worse.

1 Like

If I was Sheila, I would make this team take a bus to road games and stay in a Motel 6.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s afraid he’ll get hurt.

We are not going 0-16-1… :-1:

1 Like

I’d be curious to know when the last time an nfl team rushed for over 200 yards and didn’t win. We already own 90% of the sad and pathetic records the nfl has. Might as well go for them all.

Christmas came early this weekend boys! Hangman wins the world title, and the LIONS DIDN’T LOSE!
Back to work, but back to work happy-ish.

1 Like

I sure hope not.

Will be watching every Sunday rooting against that outcome.

1 Like

Could easily replace the Pro Bowl.

Just so we know!

–The Detroit Lions lost to the Washington Redskins three times between 1978 and 1981, and had 200+ rushing yards in all three losses.

I have no idea when the last time was. But I do remember a very specific game. It was 2009 when Peyton Manning was still with the Colts. The Dolphins had Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. The Dolphins absolutely dominated the game on the ground. The Dolphins had the ball for 45 minutes compared to 15 minutes to the Colts. The Dolphins ran for over 200 yards and still lost. Manning only had 23 passing attempts and the backs combined for 10 rushing attempts.

Fans would think it’s a riot too.

It’s about 12% of the time a team lost

Step ties are a very popular category in certain websites….

1 Like

The problem wouldn’t be okudah as there were other options at 3
So the problem would be who does the picking

1 Like