Aaron Rodgers done in GB

San Francisco bound for #3 OA would really shake up the draft assuming GB wouldn’t take a QB there.

deandre jordan nba GIF

1 Like

He is better than anyone they can get at 3OA…and helps the most since they are set up to win right now

He’s apparently done with them and Schefter said they’ve tried numerous meetings in the offseason to smooth things over to no avail so they might not have a choice.

2 Likes

They have Jordan Love but I’d be shocked if they didn’t take another QB tonight.

Goff and two 1st round picks for Rodgers!

2 Likes

That would just be weird

Like dating your cousin type shit!

1 Like

We arent built to win now. SF a lot closer if healthy so it makes sense for them.

Pumping the brakes a little here. There is still his contract…And if he wants to play football at all and Green Bay won’t trade him, he’ll suck it up and play well for the Packers.

If I’m the Jets I’m on the phone with GB right now. #2 overall plus everything else they can offer sure sends a darn good offer.

As James Harden showed this year, the players have most of the power. Rodgers could just say hey trade me or I’ll host Jeopardy for a while and you’ll get nothing.

…and the officials shrug their shoulders in bewilderment, clueless as to how it all happened.

I want him to get traded to the Jets and pummeled into retirement.

3 Likes

As much as I want him gone from our division, I’ll barf if he becomes the Jeopardy host. I couldn’t stand watching him…

Just when thought things couldn’t get any better.

3 Likes

I’d love to see this, sir!

1 Like

Draft day going better than anticipated, already!
The football gods are smiling upon Coach Dan, Holmes, and the fellas.

Draft day is like Christmas where Santa doesn’t come until 8 pm…Daaaamn it!

1 Like

Funny that he seems… to be pulling a similar move in stepping this rhetoric here and now… waiting to the minute draft time to make the move - like GB making the QB move and not telling him until the last minute…

Oh, the reaping and sowing …

If I’m the Dolphins, I’m on the phone right now asking what’s the cost.

Out of everyone, they have the draft capitol to get him. Easily.

1 Like

Great point on the Dolphins