Aaron Rodgers done in GB

Good point

See ya Aaron. Bye!

Good riddance Erin… just retire… go for your dreams!

Agreed — He’s scared to have his knee caps bit off.

3 Likes

I hope they don’t trade Rodgers, they will get a kings ransom for him. Just about the time the Lions could potentially be good, he will be retiring anyway. Rodgers being great the next year or 2 does little damage to the Lions.

1 Like

This offseason put the Pack and Rodgers’ relationship in Jeopardy.

3 Likes

LOL Yes it did. I didn’t even know, until reading in here.

I’ll take messy divorces for $1000, Alex?

3 Likes

Perfect!

While this is the logical angle, my emotions want him gone now lol

I want us to just beat them senseless for the rest of our lives. Our culture is literally changing already, and we haven’t even played a game. We’re gonna be young AF, and learning a new system on both sides of the ball. We’re gonna have some learning curve and rookie mistakes, as well as the holes we have this year. Biggest difference will be strategy, philosophy, and energy we show up with. Things are already different, and we will distance ourselves form the past more and more each season. Love what they are doing here.

I want Rodgers to get smashed professionally.
I want GB and their fans to endure what we have.

Golf has been the answer for the Lions for years…especially come playoff time

2 Likes

I think the best scenario would be if Rodgers retires and hosts Jeopardy. Or better gets traded to an NFC West team to hand Stafford an automatic two losses a year the next couple seasons

Then Boyle takes over for the Lions and becomes an elite perennial pro bowl player while Love gives the Packers 5 or 6 lackluster years for their cellar dwelling enjoyment

There will be so much teeth gnashing in Green Bay they will have to gum their cheddar chunks for a decade

My hopes are that GB take a hard stance on not trading him and Rogers takes a hard stance on not playing for them.

I wanna see a messy stand off where ultimately Rogers says screw it and retires. And GB gets nothing for him.

You Lose Get Out GIF

4 Likes

Has video with Schlerth

1 Like

I’m enjoying the soap opera, but in all honesty, I completely understand where Rodgers is coming from, and I would be livid if I were a Packers fan. How do you have an all-time HoF QB starting on your team for 13 years, and come out of it with one Super Bowl? How do you go year after year after year without pushing in your chips and going all out for another one? Like, WTF are you waiting for???

…get prison raped 6 times a year, sending him to early retirement.

Yeah, bro. This is more along my line of thinking too.

1 Like

From what I know of Aaron, he is extremely set in his views. He’s barely spoken to his family over the last 10 years because of a core disagreement. You think he won’t hold firm against Green Bay after telling them what he wants and them continually going the other direction?

He asked for weapons and once again they just drafted a CB in the 1st round. That feels like another nail in an already nailed down coffin.

Poster child for significance driven. I will applaud any professional short-comings that dude has. Feel for his family, though I’m guessing he got it from somewhere.