Aaron Rodgers is demanding Green Bay fire their GM

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

The Pack should trade AR to the Texans…

The Packers saying they are still dedicated to A-A-Ron is a little like the Titanic looking to make amends with the iceberg.

3 Likes

Austin Powers Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Oof, I really don’t want them to go from Favre to Rodgers to Watson.

1 Like

https://thedenforum.com/t/aaron-rodgers-is-demanding-green-bay-fire-their-gm/10359/15?u=owen16

No different than this GM’s job when cutting players etc. If you’re a GM in the NFL you’re making seven figures AAV.

1 Like

The guy is a millionaire and GM contracts are guaranteed so they would owe him millions. Let’s not be Latrell Spreewell about this.

4 Likes

Completely agree. The NFL is a cutthroat business and the GM cuts players and destroys their dreams and potential careers all the time. It’s a ruthless business.

1 Like

You crack me up, bro. Sometimes a master sarcasmist

1 Like

4 wins? But we only play them twice.

2 Likes

Agreed. How is it ok to cut a player and take food from his table? Rodgers is the whole franchise at this point. The gm of the Packers looks like he’s in over his head

I want that entire franchise to implode

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Uh, he’s Aaron Rogers. Face of the franchise, Super Bowl champ and reigning league MVP. This is EXACTLY his role.

This isn’t some rookie or draft pick here.

Rodgers is 37 years old and they were a touchdown away from the super bowl and the GM spent a 1st round pick on a backup QB. If they get an OL, RB, WR or anyone that contributes to the 2020 season, what happens? I get it from Rodgers view point (even though I can’t stand his whinny ass)

CEO is asking Rodgers what he has to do to make things right. Rodgers is letting him know, it’s up to the CEO on what he wants to do. The GM completely blew the handling of Rodgers with the drafting of Love.

I hope the CEO agrees with you and keeps the GM, Rodgers retires to host Jeopardy and the Packers get nothing for Rodgers when they planned on trading him next year. Dream scenario.

5 Likes

This is something I can get behind! The Packers fans deserve an 0-17 season, they have been spoiled rotten as fans the past 30 years. My buddy is a Packers fan and I tell him that all the time, ha ha ha.

Amen!

YES

1 Like

That’s literally what the substance of those words were about.

1 Like