Aaron Rodgers is demanding Green Bay fire their GM

Agreed. How is it ok to cut a player and take food from his table? Rodgers is the whole franchise at this point. The gm of the Packers looks like he’s in over his head

I want that entire franchise to implode

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Uh, he’s Aaron Rogers. Face of the franchise, Super Bowl champ and reigning league MVP. This is EXACTLY his role.

This isn’t some rookie or draft pick here.

Rodgers is 37 years old and they were a touchdown away from the super bowl and the GM spent a 1st round pick on a backup QB. If they get an OL, RB, WR or anyone that contributes to the 2020 season, what happens? I get it from Rodgers view point (even though I can’t stand his whinny ass)

CEO is asking Rodgers what he has to do to make things right. Rodgers is letting him know, it’s up to the CEO on what he wants to do. The GM completely blew the handling of Rodgers with the drafting of Love.

I hope the CEO agrees with you and keeps the GM, Rodgers retires to host Jeopardy and the Packers get nothing for Rodgers when they planned on trading him next year. Dream scenario.

5 Likes

This is something I can get behind! The Packers fans deserve an 0-17 season, they have been spoiled rotten as fans the past 30 years. My buddy is a Packers fan and I tell him that all the time, ha ha ha.

Amen!

YES

1 Like

That’s literally what the substance of those words were about.

1 Like

I blame Shailene. Either way it looks like the Pack and Rodgers are …

Soon to be NFC North Starting QBs:

Minnesota - Kellan Mond
Green Bay - Jordan Love
Chicago - Justin Fields
Detroit- Jarred Goff

2 Likes

So we have the best QB in the division - niiiice!

2 Likes

I am all for the new jeopardy host aaron rodgers. Lets welcome him to his new career

Has anyone ever called in a bomb threat to Jeapordy?
Joking, joking

The whole thing is a hot mess.

Irony??? Can’t make this chit up!!!

2004 Packers win the division.
Farve is 35 at end of year, no pro bowl, decline?
Pro Bowl RB in A Green, WR Driver and J Walker

• they draft A Rodgers at #24 with Favre at 35?

2019 Packers win the division
Rodgers is 36 at year end, no pro bowl, decline?
Pro Bowl A Jones, Adams and Lazard WR

• they draft J Love at #26 with Rodgers still 36?

Rodgers was J Love in this story 250M in earnings and 3 MVP ago…

The sad part is everyone is selfish. Rodgers was already pouting about McCarthy being fired to end 2018. Nobody could know how Sir Aaron would react to Lafleur. Given the “just 26” tds it was possible between the injuries and drama, it might be time to move on in a year or 2…

The issue is Rodgers knew exactly what that meant, and the Packers preparing for life after him was betrayal. EVEN THOUGH THATS EXACTLY HIW HE GOT HIS START TO FAME AND FORTUNE.

23 other teams did diss him in draft night right

In related news I am starting to consider the possiblity that ARog really DOES like women? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If I were Aaron Rodgers I’d still be pissed at Matt LaFleur for kicking the field goal. Such a ridiculous decision.

2 Likes

Lol amazing!

I know this is treason around here, but I actually like Rodgers he’s my guilty pleasure. I think he’s an awesome dude in all his interviews and he is an amazing QB. He breaks my heart every year though so I hope he goes to the AFC I could enjoy watching him more.

1 Like

I think he’s a brilliant dude. He seems like he can be a prick at times. Though I guess that’s common with virtuosos.

1 Like