Aaron Rodgers Trade Speculation

1 Like

All of the teams that couldn’t draft a good QB desperate to take a worn out primadonna.
I feel fairly confident that it won’t be Indy, or Denver.
Probably not Az, either.
Now, the Aints would be a perfect fit. I can hear Farve heckling him from the stands, “I told you to leave the NFL and go into business with me. Look at you now, you bum”.

4 Likes

Teams should be very careful, Rodgers will be turning 39 in 2 weeks. Yes, Brady is still playing, but he’s one in a million, most QB’s are done like dinner by 39. You trade for Rodgers, he’s gotta learn a new offensive scheme at 39, and you better have one talented roster to put around him. He needs weapons as we have seen his performance drop without them despite having a very good rushing attack in GB.

I also don’t want the Pack to get a bunch of magic beans.

6 Likes

Haha best to avoid any business dealings with Favre.

3 Likes

Biggest concern.
Rodgers doesn’t make sense for a lot of teams, IMO
Praying they have to eat the loss of Rodgers …with no beans for chaser

3 Likes

Lol, Brett Favre, “hey man I told you, we could’ve gotten some easy money and be under investigation by the feds! Come on man!!”

Like those older kids trying to convince younger kids to try drugs or something. “It’s just a little weed/coke/heroin/cigarettes man… it makes you feel soooo good!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

1 Like

Just like Favre’s welfare funded concussion cream!

page high quality GIF

2 Likes

Come on man just try it! It won’t hurt you!

1 Like

Will Ferrell Frank The Tank GIF by Paramount Movies

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!
Frank…The …TANK
Frank the TANK!
FRANK…THE …TANK!!!

3 Likes

Lol I’m just thinking of all those shows from my childhood where there was always the bad kid trying to get the good kid to be bad… that’s Brett Favre. He’s the bad kid lol

3 Likes

Now I have a serious urge to go streaking and get some KFC tonight…thx a lot Natty!!!

4 Likes

LOL

1 Like

Maybe not streak every night but get KFC? That’s an urge just about every day!!!

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

4 Likes

Do it! Do it! Do it!
Don’t be a chicken all your life. You gotta live once in a while!

4 Likes

Looking at the cap situation, trading Erin looks impossible.
But it is the NFL cap, so who knows.

4 Likes

The only thing better than NOT being a chicken is having a big bucket of hot fried chicken!!

Alert the local KFC, Joe Cullen 2.0 is on his way, this time on foot!!

2 Likes

Hahaha… just you know, be careful… you combine the kfc with cheap beer… well, just don’t have any lady friends over tonight (or tomorrow) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

On the bright side, he won’t be wearing pants?
Was that funny? I thought so, at first…:rofl:

3 Likes