Adam Schefter Say Niners Will Take Mac Jones

I mentioned the same thought on Carolina in another thread. I think they made a backup plan… but are still hoping a QB lands in their lap.

Do, do…do you, um, like Jahvid Best highlights too? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

Makes total sense imo. When you look at the West Coast offense, timing and accuracy is key. A true believer in the WC offense could give a shit about a runner QB. Jones orchestrated Bama’s offense to perfection and he will do the same in SF

So Mac Jones he’s going to San Francisco, and MJ backwards is JM is Joe Montana. Coincidence? The stars are aligned…

Awesome!

Maybe Mac, maybe not.

3 Likes

That was a great article.

You know what I find interesting about this whole situation is that Anthony Lynn was a running back for Kyle’s dad, Mike Shanahan, in Denver. IMO if you want to find an offense that probably looks similar to what our offense will look like, its probably SF as Kyle’s offense is similar to his dad’s (don’t call it a West Coast Offense they get pissed lol). Same coaching tree. It will be a lot like what the article describes I bet. We didn’t sign pure RAC guys, but I bet you this is why you see Waddle get mocked to us a lot.

Excellent read.