After looking at our roster and performance

The airline shoe bomber, split condoms, the WNBA, the Maginot Line, Clippy and tits on bulls think Quinntricia is useless

3 Likes

The underwear bomber just called, said he’d rather burn his own dick off than watch 16 more games of this shit.

2 Likes

They were strictly paint-by-numbers roster builders.

Okay, so we need a guy with a wide back so let’s draft UDFA Jalani Tavai in the second round. Hard to find guys with a wide back, after all. Oh, we need an edge setter so let’s pay Trey Flowers $90m. Hey, TEs are the new black, let’s draft one at 10 overall. Gotta have a shutdown corner so Okudah at three is a no-brainer.

They just took the Patriot coloring book and wasted years of Lions fans lives. Clowns.

1 Like

Clowns that Ernie Accorsi and Martha Firestone Wastrel decided to hand the ship to.

Never forget that failure in an organization is usually found 1 to 2 levels up from the person actually screwing the pooch

1 Like

Sad thing is, Quintricia couldn’t even stay within the lines.

1 Like

What do you expect from a guy that carries a pencil in his ear to mark up his laminated playcall sheet.

2 Likes

I think the Fords do care. And would have sold the team if they didn’t have a massive tax bill on the sale. They do seem humble enough about it, at least they seemed so after William Clay passed on. But then they couldn’t really sell if they wanted to. Even if it took them decades to realize they have no business running an NFL franchise.

Don’t forget Rod Wood’s role

2 Likes
  1. Caring is sharing.

2. Plenty of teams get sold. Taxes are for little people.

3. Oh, they know. They are actually the reincarnation of Torquemada and can’t pick on the Jews overtly after Grandaddy played footsie with Hitler, so we are next apparently.

3 Likes

Haha, yeah on all counts. I’ve joked for years that God hates the Lions because Henry was a not-so-secret Nazi lover.

Actually, I was going after history. It’s a fine line.

Hating on the Nazis is non-political. There is literally nothing to argue about there.

1 Like

I call it something else. Okay, now you can lock it.

Nik Wallenda Highwire GIF by Volcano Live! with Nik Wallenda

zelda rubinstein horror GIF by absurdnoise
This thread is…clean

Excellent you exorcised a known demon

please stick to the topic. also, the other big rule is No Discussion Of Moderation in thread.

Code of Conduct. It’s pinned. Good stuff.