Aikman for GM, Del Rio for HC

Let’s get this thing fixed. Hire Aikman and let him make his choice for HC but Del Rio would command immediate respect.

1 Like

6 Likes

Troy would hire Joe Buck probably

2 Likes

This would be horrific. Aikman has zero experience, and del rio has proven to be a below average coach. Better than Patricia, yes, but we should aim higher.

3 Likes

Ah, “horrific” because you say so? Well, that’s enough for me.

Del Rio as DC, maybe. Coach, no thanks. Screw Aikmen as GM. Hard NO…

1 Like

LOL. I can see Joe following him around commenting on everything Troy says, like he has a press secretary.

2 Likes

Lol. Aikman. Just lol.

1 Like

You know, smart people can only be insulted by people’s opinions that they respect. Guess what?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

If it gets Joe Buck off the air then I’m all for it. And then hire Randy Moss and make Joe work with him.

1 Like

The smartest ones get offended the least, because emotional intelligence is a different type of intelligence that doesn’t show up on an IQ test. When people don’t feel significant enough on the inside, they seek outside sources to “prove” how important they are. They try to suck others into the drama triangle, so they can be “right”. :wink:

3 Likes

Weren’t you the one who suggested Aikman first?

Dude no joke, like the David Spade role of the early 90s! Coneheads and Tommy Boy come to mind.

3 Likes

Whatever quibbles people may have about whether this is the best the Lions can do, imagine how many light-years ahead of Quinntricia this pairing would be.

I don’t think Aikman would take the Detroit job. From what I have heard he’s dead set on the Cowboys job

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA This guy… Yeah, because Millen worked out so well last time we hired someone from a broadcast booth. GTFOH

3 Likes

Hire Bill Belichick from Cleveland? It doesn’t work out to hire coaches who’ve already been somewhere else with a losing record!

Why does anyone think Aikman would leave a great job for the Lions organization? Aikman would never be interested in becoming the Lions GM.

Except he’s not proposing to hire someone with a track record, he wants to pull Aikman out of the booth and give him the keys to the franchise ala Millen… NOPE

2 Likes