All Sports should stop

Oh look Janoris Jenkins has the name of a sex offender taped to his helmet.

4 Likes

I don’t GAF , I want Pro sports played as usual, Not to hear what each player from each league feels about law, society , politics , and not race. Act like adults WORLD I know it’s a hard concept. BE Mature & ACT Wisely !!! and the ship can be righted again…It’s not about getting all the attention you can…and being total assholes doing it.
Covid is one thing. Whining, Crying, Bitching, Moaning , and acting Foolish solves nothing . Grow up America ! before it’s too late!

Enforce the law PROPERLY for ALL Races…Correctly, by the books , stop taking the law into your own hands, DO serve and protect and not make it the Wild West out in society. Don’t we have enough Chit to worry about , besides acting like a nation of Neandertals ? It’s getting like The Purge mixed with Mad Max out there.

I do - but I’m the boss… lol

1 Like

Hey, we all work for someone :wink:

1 Like

People have been trying to sit down and talk to cops forever. For many years, including now voicing a negative opinion about cops, protected by the 1st amendment makes people a target. Look where we are?

I agree with an earlier statement, in many instances the profession attracts people who wouldn’t make it in other sectors and have serious psychological/ego problems that they’re able to hide in this occupation.

Look where we are is a perfect question. And how did we get here? The lack of objectivity on both sides often renders progress in conversation futile. For example, there seems to be a certain % of material you want to dismiss as “shit happens” but when it’s on the other side judgement is cast. See same from spielman54 here.

Some suggestions being made even in jest are not how our laws are even written bc those sentiments make such little sense.

Similar to policing strategy… when conversation isn’t effective and dangerous situations are created, documented pervasive abuses of power what is the solution? Well in police work they’d say escalation. It works both ways.

Everyone is human. How can an officer over enforcing due to fear be explained but a black man can’t fearing for his own safety due to the most logical lack of trust you could conjure up? There’s no need to dissect this example in terms of Jacob Blake. It’s widespread phenomenon and normal human behavior where risk is calculated for survival purposes.