Already 7 point underdogs

And they still haven’t played tonight?!

1 Like

The Vikes don’t scare me at all. We almost beat them twice last year and we are much improved since then. Cousins is a sitting duck in the pocket, gotta smash him like we did Wentz.

6 Likes

Fair, but did you watch them vs GB? I thought they looked much improved as well.

1 Like

They were underperforming their talent with Zimmer… I expect their offense to improve. Defense is another question.

I did, Watson catches that 75 yard TD pass wide open on the 1st play and that game is different. No idea what the Packers were doing on Jefferson in that game defensively, it’s like they hadn’t even bothered to prepare for him. Let’s see how they look tonight vs the Eagles.

1 Like

They should be and honestly, it will most likely be a gritty lose……always open to a pleasant surprise.

I watched the highlights vs packers. Kirk Cousins had all kinds of time in the pocket. Thats a disaster scenario with the offensive weapons they have.

2 Likes

This week’s anthem.

1 Like

Didn’t we beat them once?

1 Like

We sure did! We beat them once on the last play of the game, and they did the same to us in the other game.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the game tonight, at least what I can stay awake for.

Like @BearlyThere mentioned in another thread, we gotta keep our DL fresh, I agree I thought they lost some gas toward the end yesterday. And being a young line, to be expected…

Edit: although that nascar package looked pretty nasty yesterday!!!

But I think our new look defensive scheme does match up favorably against Cousins. If they can keep Jefferson under control and continue to play the run well we definitely have a shot!

This will be another good test for this team - first game on the road and first game on the road against a division rival.

1 Like

I don’t think Minny gets by Philly tonight. Meaning its a prime time game and it is Cousins.

7 Likes

I do love that we get them on a short week next week!

2 Likes

I’ve always held to the primary reason Goff is better than Cousins is his primetime meaningful game performance. Cousins puts up more stats, but shrinks when the moment is big. Goff usually plays better the bigger the game and better the opposing QB (yes that is mental).

Primetime is kind of big but it’s also game 2 and Cousins feels no pressure. I think we see good Cousins tonight.

3 Likes

Hopefully Jordan Davis lands on him a couple times, soften him up for Hutch!!!

2 Likes

Gotta love it.

I will take the Lions and the points

1 Like

I remain a skeptic on Detroit this year (Washington is brutally awful, Wentz is a clown, Del Rio is a jackass, but I did like what I saw from the Lions …), and yet I still find 7 points a bit absurd.

2 Likes

Washington beat the Jags, and the Jags destroyed the Colts. So by this logic, we are better than all 3 of them! haha

2 Likes

I’ve fallen prey to that logic before …

5 Likes