Alright, let's figure this out

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE LIONS’ 3 GAME WIN STREAK?

• Firing Aubrey Pleasant
  • Trading TJ Hockenson
  • Nuseand7’s Good Luck Baby
  • The Lions are a competent organization now, and it is starting to bear fruit

0 voters

I would like to add the idea of “that’s just how the NFL works” and its up to the current team to decide that something from the past had meaning.

2 Likes

With such a young roster,I think we are seeing players settle into their roles. The game is slowing down and they are playing faster.

Also, Dan has become a lot more cerebral since the Dolphins game. He isn’t going for it on 4th just to go for it anymore. I feel like the game is also slowing down for him (and our young, inexperienced coaching staff).

9 Likes

This is right.

That means having a short memory and once you capture momentum, don’t let it slip.

partying turn up GIF

4 Likes

It’s teh bay-bayyy!
upload GIF

6 Likes

Clint Eastwood Eating GIF by GritTV

GRIT!!!

6 Likes

I choose all of the above.

2 Likes

The Lions are 3-0 since Jeff Daniels and Peyton Manning preformed a exorcism of Bobby Layne. Just sayin.

14 Likes

All I know is that if the Lions win on Thursday, I expect @DeadDog to revive his playoff percentages thread on Friday.

3 Likes

I hear by make a covenant with the Den to make this happen if we beat the Bills!!!

1 Like

Yup. Truth is always in the middle

That said…CLEARLY good luck baby is what pushed things over the tipping point

3 Likes

Honest to goodness, if you didn’t vote Miracle Baby, then get the F off this site. BabyJesusLionsFan is as real as Bobby Laynes curse. Let’s go.

1 Like

YES to all of this. This kid doesn’t even know how to lose. Can’t wait to see him start his den account

3 Likes

One day, this dude is gonna be 35 years old and we will all still be calling him BabyJesusLionsFan. Hahahah

2 Likes

Don’t sleep on this if you haven’t seen it, folks.

4 Likes

wow!

So it takes
-A good luck baby.
-an exorcism
-new ownership
-new coaches
-new roster
-Jack FOX

Holy shit. We damn near had to move a mountain to get it done here.

3 Likes

New GM as well. A bald, handsome one.

2 Likes

Yep!!! It may all be scripted but at least it’s working!! haha

5 Likes

60 years of crap leaves a big pile. Just sayin