Amon Ra’s last six games

heck i’m just happy we have a receiver who seems to be able to stay healthy. (knock on wood)

1 Like

You should be put on den probation for even bringing this up…lol

Knock Knock Good Luck GIF by StickerGiant

1 Like

The sun god has a much better RAS score than Cooper … both seem to get open at will. Cooper’s also had a couple years to learn what works in the league. One can dream about Amon Ra getting to that level. He’s just a DAWG.

2 Likes

that matters a TON. Like Josh Allen. He will will them to a SB soon. Dude will end his career with multiple SBs. Best leader in football, if Brady retires (also a dawg). It’s why I would like to improve from Goff if at all possible. A tough guy QB is such a big deal.

Agreed, we got a few posters acting like St. Brown is a slot only. He was a 4th round rookie that went for 90 catches and 900 yards and 6 TD’s with very average QB play. He’s only going to get better based on his insane work ethic. I’m not putting limits on him. He’s a motivated kid with a chip on his shoulder with a lot to prove.

2 Likes

He had more catches, more yards, more touchdowns and more 1st downs as a rookie than Cooper Kupp. That means he is definitely better than Cooper Kupp, and we can look forward to a 2K yard season and multiple Super Bowls!

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

3 Likes

lol I see what you did there… well played.

Anything with Lions and Super Bowls in the same sentence requires me to either laugh or most usually pee. lol

I hope we resign Josh Reynolds for that very reason.
I don’t believe in coincidence. Goff and St. Brown caught fire after he came aboard.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.