And Quandre kills the Lions playoff hopes

Can you feel Quinn and Patricia still laughing at us?

1 Like

The Lions losing to bad teams like the Seahawks is what killed us. Leaving our fate in the hands of the Rams rather than the Lions is what killed us.

Lions eliminated themselves. Now it’s time for the guys to go out and take that frustration out on Green Bay, eliminate Rodgers and the Packers and build on our success next year.

7 Likes

I just hate Matt Patricia

3 Likes

Lions outperformed everything those two did here in short order. Maybe they are laughing at us,but the world laughs at them trying to run a team.

5 Likes

He didn’t do much but catch the cookie Baker threw up……

No, should have never been there, the Refs calling running into the kicker was the problem. Can’t there ever be a game the lions got skin in be just a win with no controversy. SOB

1 Like

Yes. We all know. Gotta make a joke out of it somehow.

1 Like

Football Thumbs Up GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes

Not really. Quinn is unemployed with a shit legacy and Patricia will always be known as a clown Head Coach. The Lions are starting something potentially special here so screw them.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!!! Mayfield’s weak arm was the result of that interception!!

1 Like

I’m old enough to remember Andre Ware. :joy:

4 Likes

Better throw and it’s game over and we have a play in game

2 Likes

Well, Rams are done as a team and maybe as a franchise for a while.

They did gift us this year’s high draft pick and high-performing QB.

3 Likes

It’s the karma from
Those lions fans who said he was the problem lol :sob:

1 Like

Quintricia just will not disappear.

4 Likes

Go Away Vintage GIF by Modern Monsters

3 Likes

former player smokes the lions, and they weren’t even in the field.

that’s a new one

1 Like

Oh I agree! I’m talking about that specific game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.