Angry

3rd and 1 and that’s is the play call, with time outs? Wtf! Tony Romo you are the worst, you suck!

I’m really pissed about that call. Where is the grit?

2 Likes

It was a good call. Goff missed him. Goff played solid again, but he missed that throw. One on one. Receiver beat his man, had two steps on him.

6 Likes

Chark ran inside; Goff threw outside. Chark may have run the route incorrectly.

7 Likes

Should have been 6. Goff missed the throw.

2 Likes

We had that play won, just missed the throw. I dont hate that call against buffalo. Going for a game winning type shot.

2 Likes

My money says Goff bad throw. Football 101: On a 9 route when you stack the DB & run by him as well as he did as the WR you’re supposed to leave as much green grass between yourself & the sideline as possible

1 Like

Or maybe just maybe Chark broke In instead of out?

2 Likes

You have no idea who blew it. Between Chark and Goff I definitely guess it was Chark, but maybe we’ll hear.

Not a good call, was a low % call to begin with…it just perpetuated SOL.

1 Like

Same old Lions are not in that position to begin with. SOLs has everyone screaming about why they are still hosting TG day games.

2 Likes

Perhaps…but I still see the team finding ways to lose in the biggest games, which is a happy shade of honolulu blue SOL

Feel free to provide coaching clinic video of a single coach at any level, youth league, high school, college, NFL teaching a WR to run a 9 route within 1 foot of the sideline after stacking a DB. I’ll be waiting a long time for you to find it, because it doesn’t exist

1 Like

Ya know, I didnt expect to win this game, but when it got down to the wire, I started to believe, but then, nope. That’s SOL until it’s not.

Really should find a team ya like , and reward them with your fandom…

2 Likes

Always goff fault. Maybe chark ran the wrong route

1 Like

How dare you go root for the rams.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion, and I really appreciate that mine brought you out of the woodwork after a year! So gj, glad I can inspire you to give me the old REAL Lion fan “what for”!

1 Like

borat

Lol, seriously…this guy…^

1 Like