Angry

Chark broke the wrong way, get over it, don’t need to provide you with diddly squat my friend

Goff threw the ball where he expected Chark to be, he wasn’t there

It’s not necessarily a bad call if Chark is just clearing out the underneath zone for St. Browm.

1 Like

A:) you don’t know that
B:) it’s still a bad read/decision

Romo and Esiason, both of whom know more about being a QB than everyone here, blamed Goff. Said it was his bad throw.

3 Likes

But how do they though? Maybe chark ran in instead out

1. None of us know that, but more often than not the QB is right, and Chark pretty much being a no show for six weeks doesn’t help his case if we’re to believe he ran the correct route

2. Bad decision? in retrospect I’m pretty sure that’s obvious, probably wins the game if they connect, D made a play, bravo

1 Like

Goff played a fine game, played well enough to win

That being said you’re 100% wrong about this. Goff threw the ball to the wrong spot. If you want to argue about technicalities you know nothing about it’s time for you to step away from the keyboard & go do some research

And you’re right you don’t need to provide me with diddly squat because what you’re tasked with providing doesn’t exist. I already know that, unfortunately you don’t but you’re willing to sit here & say Goff can do no wrong. So even when he does it doesn’t matter in your mind

3 Likes

Have we connected on a single deep shot like that all year? A decision to make
That throw just shows a fundamental lack of situational football awaresness. Hit St. and move the sticks.

2 Likes

IMO Goff played awesome (minus the safety) for three quarters.
Then in the fourth Leslie Frazier released the hounds and JG didn’t have a good answer.

3 Likes

Meh, ultimately the Lions had the game in hand and could have taken advantage and won…but a W wouldnt be SOL, hence why SOL isnt dead no matter how ppl hate the term.

1 Like

Step away, from you?

Again, the receiver wasn’t where the QB expected him to be, plain and simple, you would think that’s obvious

Have the last say, fine with me, I’m done with this

1 Like

This right here. That play hasnt worked all year. Goff can’t hit the throw.

Which is on Goff, he threw a back shoulder type ball location wise when the WR already had his guy beat.

1 Like

The Bills are the first team to win two games in a row at Ford Feild since 2016 since the Lions! Take that nancies!

2 Likes

I said I was done and after this I am, of course you realize the ball was in the air long before Chark “had his guy beat”

An unfortunate disconnect

I would have preferred they’d run it, get the first and use a TO, they figured that’s what the Bills were expecting and gambled on a relatively high risk high reward play, they failed, miserably and I’m sure Jared is sick about it

3 Likes

Think you gotta get the first down, then you got three shots at the endzone with timeouts. Such poor clock management.

I was amused for a broadcast or two. After the novelty wore off, I do find him more irritating than entertaining.

1 Like

Meh, we’ll see…lots of things to be excited about, but not gonna declare this team as close to arrived until they prove it. But thats just me, tired of being this team’s Charlie Brown anal bead
Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Dedicated to you my man…happy Tday :turkey: :beers:

2 Likes