Another possible future Lions QB v future Lions QB game thread

Howell vs Pickett tonite, who ya got?..will Brad be watching?

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me. Forgot it was a Thursday night game, makes me wonder why they want to compete with NFL Thursday night football, they really gotta spread these games out a bit throughout the week.

Pickett is having a monster year, so I’ll go with Pitt winning!

Yeah, thanks.

Pickett looking good so far…great arm and great throwing out of the pocket.

Oh shit forgot! Thanks!!

Thanks for the reminder.

Pickett’s arm looks nice. But damn are the receivers wide open.

2 Likes

Yeah his guys are getting open, but he throws such a nice ball…poor Sam Howell so far, his OL is getting sexed up, he cant even get going.

1 Like

Yea but man he’s been consistent this year. Will be interesting to see what his hand size does to his draft status. I like him.

1 Like

NC Oline is big dooky

1 Like

Howell is a piñata back there so far. I can say I like his decision making. Didn’t try to force a run from his end zone. If he had, probably results in a safety.

Bruh, Pickett putting on a clinic…draft stock rising by the play.

1 Like

Slow down a bit. That Tar Heel defense is atrocious.

Yea, he looks good. But it’s like a practice for him right now.

True, but he’s been consistent all year…still showing his arm, making the throws, and football smarts.

Natalie could throw a 40 bomb with the bouquet on that D tonight and complete it.

I’m over to the nfl for the most part. I’ll watch the replay off ESPN later

This is like trying to compare Willis to Corral last week. The disparity in talent around them is so distinct that you can’t hardly get a fair comparison.

2 Likes

You can see Pickett’s attributes. Howell, he gets hit hard.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m mainly watching this game from a scouting perspective to asseas the QB’s mechanics, arm strength/accuracy, etc…both teams are kind of poopy. Tbh, if these guys weren’t possble Lions picks, I wouldnt be watching.

2 Likes

Flipped over during halftime. Finally a great couple throws by Howell. Nice to see him given time to make some throws.