Anthony Richardson Combine workout

2 Likes

Article states NFL evaluators are divided. Some see him as a 4th rounder and some think he could go 1OA.

2 Likes

We know he’s a great athlete with a cannon for an arm. As far as the Lions go, the red flag I see is the weakest part of his game is passing from the pocket.

5 Likes

His throws at the combine were a microcosm of his in-game passes, some beautiful passes and some real stinkers.

2 Likes

Throwing at the underwear Olympics just isn’t that impressive to me. You literally have to be a shitty QB to bomb the combine.

4 Likes

I like how they were saying AR was a poor-mans Jared Goff. LoL

5 Likes

This dude ran faster than Swift at the combine?? Faster than Justin Fields? Holy smokes. I knew he was athlete but a RAS score of 10.0? Perfect? The Lions would be nuts not to at least strongly consider this kid at 6…… you have 2 years to develop him. Worth at least considering.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they were talking about Aiden O’Connell.

4 Likes

Streaky player but when Aiden gets hot, he’s out of this world precise.

Imo
And I have no idea
If he’s valued top ten
I don’t know how you’d not want him
At 1
Unless it’s that you value another QB more …

Why not?

Confused Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth

1 Like

Compared Calvin and Richardson at the WR position

5 Likes

Wow Calvin had 36 inch arms? 6’5 with that vert and those arms. No wonder nobody could out reach him. Then the 4.3 speed on top of that. Incredibly rare.

We will never see another CJ just like we will never see another Barry.

Two of the greatest to play the game.

3 Likes

South Carolina has a soon to be freshman named Nyckoles Harbor.

6’5" 230lbs 10.28 100m dash, Was going to be an edge but they’ve moved him to WR. We’ll see how he catches the ball. Insane athlete though.

3 Likes

Jumping 40.5 inches probably going to come in handy, for a minute.

Strangely, in a twisted sort of way, the anticipated FALL by DT Carter, maybe be offset, by an unanticipated RISE by QB Richardson, within Picks 1-5, benefiting the Lions, even if the Lions take neither. This can only stir the pot even more and provide Holmes with potentially, even more flexibility with the #6th Pick …I LIKE IT !!!..

3 Likes

Unanticipated by WHO?

2 Likes

General consensus by writers, fans, coaches, etc. QB Richardson is a very polarizing player. Just read all the comments in the Den, a very knowledgeable cross-section of fans, NFL Commentators. You can easily read comments before today that read, “Richardson isn’t even on our board at all”. “He could go anywhere from Round 1 to Round 4”. “He could go Top 10 or even #1”. In other words, evaluation of Richardson is all over the map !!..After today’s performance, many people,will re-evaluate their opinion of Richardson. His performance likely won over a few more skeptics, at minimum, moving Richardson higher up the Draft. That’s all.

I remember Malik Willis doing this last year guys. Don’t bite on the hype.

6 Likes