Antonio Brown accused of rape and sexual assault

Holy Tossed Salad Batman!

Brown obviously is attracted to her since he pursued her for so long, but I’m guessing he is too whacked out to have a normal and healthy relationship with a woman, so this is how it plays out. She looks like a catch to me. She is pretty, an athlete, and she owns her own business.

Well, that’s not a nice email.

2 Likes

Broken and empty. “Baby Mamma” sounds great too.
Don’t be AB.

When I read emails like that, I truly believe that the college and high school he “attended” should be investigated. No fucking way in hell that clown every graduated high school, or passed a single class in college legitimately. Hoping he goes to prison and someone teaches him how to read and write.

3 Likes

He was supposed to go to Florida State, but he couldn’t get in because of academics. You know how dumb you gotta be if FSU can’t find a way to get you into the school? LOL

1 Like

I know what Howard Cosell would say:

Hey Antonio, send up a flare when you’re approaching English.

Or as Samuel L. Jackson would say “English motherfucker, do you speak it!!!”

3 Likes

These days you never know if it’s a money grab or an actual rape/assault that did take place. Or politics, like Blasely-Ford, and isn’t that a shame that something as serious as that is being used by people to get whatever they want.

As far as AB is concerned, maybe they settle out of court, maybe she gets remuneration and maybe she gets nothin’. I only know 2 things: one, he’s an asshole and two, I’m glad it ain’t me.

1 Like

That is all true Wise.

She took it straight to civil court. Even if it’s true, that still tells you everything you need to know about what part of the motivation is.

1 Like

Should one not want remuneration for sexual assault? If some one sucker punched me and broke my jaw, I’d definitely sue them. And getting some dough would certainly do more for me than seeing them in jail. In fact, their being in jail may hinder my ability to get paid.

Why wait until the week of her wedding to file charges? Maybe someone spent a little too much on the dress and open bar :joy:

Speaking from the outside looking in, if you went straight for the money, you can’t convince me that its “justice” you were going after. You saw a money bag and went for it. That’s your right, but don’t expect sympathy from me.

1 Like

Why does it have to be about “justice” at all? Sexual assault (and assault in general) is a tort. And in our system, tortfeasors can be made to account to the victims of their tortious conduct. Her suing has no more bearing on the veracity of the complaint than my suing a person who t-bones me has any bearing on whether the light was red or green.

“I jack my dick on your back!” He had a way with words. I think ill get that tattooed in thai over my heart. So profound.

I agree with JCHeff. I would damn near guarantee AB will end up broke and in jail in the not so distant future anyway, so why not get some monetary compensation from him now? With his current financial system, he would probably buy himself out of jail in a matter of weeks and the “victim” would get no justice anyway. The system sucks, so why not get something out of it when you can?

I will say, I am thankful he did jack his dick on her back, because the less kids this clown produces, the better the world will be.

He won’t be going to prison for this. She filed in civil court.

Understood. Well, he will eventually. You can count on that. We’ve seen this movie before.

You can sue in civil court after a criminal case. See OJ.

She never filed a police report and is just going straight for the money. I know victims of sexual assault don’t always report, but when they don’t it’s very difficult to convince a jury purely based on “he said, she said.”

If anything, I see this as her airing her dirty laundry to make AB look like an even bigger douchebag…if that was possible.