Any Concerns?

Barry Sanders is so shy he’s afraid of fans. LOL

1 Like

Here’s the deal.

He’s a kid. He has money now…

Certain coaches can reach kids, kids with millions and show them empathy, discipline and provide goals and structure.

The media is too big for Tom Coughlin and even Bill B types to win over these kids. Watch- NE is done. TB12 provided lots of glue.

If the practice and locker room culture aren’t right, the rest doesn’t matter

1 Like

Agree 100% with everything you said. Have not viewed “NE is done”, but I’d guess it’s No Country for Old Men told from a football viewpoint. We forget the funny shit we did we were young, and that’s unfortunate. Love the kids having their fun.

1 Like

Putting your finger under your nose is ‘blood’ gang sign. It’s a signal used to communicate “distrust” or contempt for those around you. Bad guys are near…

Jamo did it with his right hand…usually done with the left hand.

I’m not saying Jameson is a gang member. He could be a great kid for all I know.

Do your own homework…I’m still a fan of the pick and want him to succeed as a Lion.

1 Like

Maybe he spotted some Green Bay fans nearby

3 Likes

I think HE is the danger that is near. :wink:

1 Like

He dont look to thrilled here either

This is absurd. He put his finger there to imitate the mustache of the Lions fan next to him.

3 Likes

Or maybe s quick sniff test. Chick beside him seems excited

2 Likes

Honestly @GreggyJ …I regret posting this. Nothing good was going to come out of my comments. Should’ve kept my mouth shut…and just let it be. It shocked me when I saw it…I’ll leave it at that.

LOL. Fox says women near him are always horny too.

I sure hope he doesn’t kill anyone.

Who’s he looking at when he does it? I mean, he WAS an OSU guy, and we just drafted a UofM guy… :thinking::sweat_smile:

Not saying he’s in a gang but here’s one of his college highlight clips that makes one really wonder

1 Like

People said the same thing about DeVonte Smith and he didn’t miss a game. I think those concerns are overblown.

1 Like

LOL - we know he did the drive through…but would he do a drive by?

My nine year old grandson knows all the blood signs and we can hardly take a picture without one, LOL.

Or, he went to OSU and Alabama…

6 Likes

Since you DO know about his personal life and they don’t, how’s about filling us in?

5 Likes

He must be so proud of his alma mater to buy a $180,000 bulletproof jeep with bright red leather interior. Just sayin