Anybody watching The Michigan and Ohio game- almost game time. at 12 noon

Hutch showing up big in a big game

4 Likes

Not to mention how much he’s been getting held. There was one egregious play it looked like he was held and illegal hands to the face, and I saw it from tv and then the announcers are all “looks like Ohio state got away with a hold there”

Made me feel good I’m not as crazy as I think I am sometimes!

I moved to GA awhile ago! I actually miss the snow. That is football weather

Wild shit going on.

Hutch with a big 3rd down sack!

1 Like

He’s the best defensive player in the country, possibly tied with GA monster DT.

Joey Bosa 2.0

1 Like

I’d rather have Aiden over Thibs, frankly…More athletic and can hold the EDGE, much better than Thibs, who is more flexible…Aiden appears to be more physically stronger, with more of an NFL Body than Thibs, too.

1 Like

it looks like Hutch is a better DE in the mold of Bosa/away and Thibs a better OLB/DE in the mold of Von Miller/Ware

I’m happy with either of them. I think the rest of the year and combine will give some clarity on it

I wouldn’t necessarily argue with that assessment. But the comparison including Ware under OLB/DE, is somewhat puzzling. I’ve always thought of Ware as strictly a DE. I could be wrong.

Michigan is handing it over to Ohio St. Int and now a 15 yard penalty on a fair catch at the 2? Yesterday when Nebraska took a fair catch at the 6 it ended up with a safety and then the wheels flew off.

1 Like

Nice to hear the crowd making some noise.

Where the kick catch interference call on that one?

1 Like

DeMarcus. Most scouts had him a “tweener” coming out of college. I remember he was supposed to be the Lions pick that year

Wilson over Olave…all day long.

very Lionsesque

I can’t see Michigan winning with McNamara. He’s just not good enough.

I know you meant Demarcus Ware. I’ve always thought of him as strictly a DE, that’s all…Maybe he plays some OLB, too…

1 Like

QB McNamara coming undone…Bad decision-making.

4th and 1. Comeon MI. get it done

Having the first leftover turkey sandwich of the year. With a little havarti, avacado, hot sauce. Some stuffing on the side.

TD Wolvies! Best weekend of the year. Leftovers, beer and college football

Nice pass by QB McNamara…to the 2-yd line.

I LIKE Mich’s Offensive Line over the Buck’s Defensive Line…OSU’s receivers are lethal.

If Mich could ever get into a ball-control situation, they would have a good shot at the upset. But the Bucknut’s quick-strike passing game will be too much to overcome. Mich needs more sacks & pressure on Stroud to keep him off-balance. TBD.

Mich tackling isn’t very good. Hairball has wasted 2 TO’s already.