Anyone ever found/find a snake

If you’re looking for killing snake tips…watch the movie Snakes on a Plane… a true classic I believe it won an oscar.

snakes on a plane GIF by HBO

3 Likes

I hate that mother f ucking movie on this mother f ing dvd/blu ray

2 Likes

Might be the worst movie ever made… lol

1 Like

That i cant stand snakes and sam Jackson

1 Like

The problem is that you keep cutting them in half. Every time you cut a snake in half each half spawns itself back to life. So now you have 2 snakes.

3 Likes

It didn’t win any Oscars, but it won something far more valuable: My heart.

I went with my brother and some friends to see it in the theatre. It was a hell of a good time. I had a rattlesnake puppet wrapped around my neck, and the audience burst into cheers when Samuel L Jackson said the only line anyone needs to remember from that movie. You had to go into it knowing what you paid to see. If you expected to see something along the lines of Pulp Fiction or The Long Kiss Goodnight, then you picked the wrong motherf*cking Samuel L Jackson movie.

4 Likes

@BrokenGlass284 aint afraid of no snakes… he’s a man… he’s 40.

this is 40 man GIF

1 Like

I was once on an airplane in flight with Samuel L Jackson and suddenly all these stupid snakes came out of nowhere attacking everyone

Edit: I should have read the whole thread! This joke was a little late. haha. You cats are too quick on the draw

1 Like

My mother called me in absolute terror at work one time. I mean I had never heard fear like that from her. She was crying and her voice was trembling. She was all by herself. I was like “what is going on”?? trying to understand her words through the terror. Like you, she HATES snakes.

Apparently, she was unpacking while moving into her house, and left the door propped open, as in Michigan it was no big deal to prop the door open if was nice out while you were going in and out moving. Maybe some bugs. But she was in Florida now. And you guessed it…a snake slithered in. Except she didn’t see it come in. While she was straightening, she bent down to pick up what she thought was a belt on the ground by the door and it moved - it was a black and brown rattlesnake. This one was a pygmy rattler (the regular rattlers are HUGE down here). She had nearly picked it up. Thank God she didn’t get bit. I had to call for help to get it out of the house because she wasn’t going near it.

3 Likes

When I was really young… maybe 5-7 yo….
I once walked under a few pine trees, and was greeted by a snake that puffed up like a cobra.

In hindsight… looks like it may have been a hog-nose snake.

Scared the crap out of me then… but don’t really get freaked about snakes now.

3 Likes

Yeah i hate them

1 Like

Non poisonous and you killed it? That’s an irrational fear.

1 Like

Blue Racer’s will chase you. My step dad turned over a sheet of tin laying on ground. There was a 4 or 5 foot Blue racer under there. He screamed like a little kid, dropped that tin and took off across the field with that snake hot on his heels. OMG, it was sooo funny!

Almost as funny as watching him try to do a reverse summersault one time. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Get one in the house and of course i would .

1 Like

what are you …in the Everglades??

I live in Costa Rica, we’ve got pit vipers all around the country that kill a few people every year. Can leave limbs like burnt matchsticks. I’ve encountered three of them while walking. Always makes my heart skip a beat.

That said, I wouldn’t kill a snake unless I knew it was dangerous. There are some really beautiful ones here. and just a few dangerous species, the vipers and coral snakes.

Well i normally dont. But once one got in the house that was it for me.

1 Like

Blue racers will definitely chase your ass.

1 Like

I used to play with them when I was a kid.
I had a 5 gallon fish tank that I turned into a terrarium and had 3 Garter and a hognose in it.
The 3 Garters escaped…in the house. Never found any of them.