Anyone think we got a chance today

No Big Ben and a struggling Steelers team. Im predicting a win , Maybe .

1 Like

I personally think they win. The Steelers do not match up well with us and with Big Ben down I think it is a prime opportunity coming out of the bye week.

I think it Decker and Sewell are the two biggest X factors. If they hold those pass rushers in check I think we win.

2 Likes

Maybe, but the power of SOL dictates that “a struggling Steelers team” will have a get right game against the kittens today…and SOL also dictates either Harris has a career day, or some other guy nobody would expect does.

1 Like

A lot of people don’t realize that when you prepare for a specific QB all week and then it switches, that’s not necessarily a benefit.

The Leo’s certainly have a shot.

However, the Steelers are one of those teams that generally operate pretty efficiently with a backup QB.

So I’m not getting my hopes up.

The Steelers are 22-17 w/out Ben since 2004.

No.

Of course they have a chance. The same chance as me finding a treasure chest in my backyard.

not holding my breath.

Don’t think that’s a good idea, in your condition.

:wink:

1 Like

lol touche’.

Any given Sunday bro! We got a chance let’s do this! 1st win!!!

3 Likes

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

Not sure how much of a drop off there is from this big ben. Hopefully Rudolf holds the ball longer. Read that Ben gets rid of the ball quickest in the league this year.

If Lions can figure out a way to score more than 20 points maybe we have a chance. Other Than that it’s SOL with a back up QB having a career game that gets them a big contract next year……

1 Like

chest hair GIF

1 Like

Danny Devito Smh GIF

1 Like

This will be Rudolph’s crowning achievement complete with some team giving him a huge contract without factoring in that he did it against the Lions.

1 Like

Red Nose Christmas GIF

We can’t lose to Rudolph.

2 Likes

Rudolph will probably be in MVP conversations after this game….

2 Likes

It’s always darkest just before the dawn…

Happy Champions League GIF by Heineken

I just picked up Randolph to start in FF.

It’s a Superflex league, but still…