Anzalone is back $18.75M/3yr

Chauncey said he hosted James Houston on his visit to Florida.

2 Likes

Who was it that said they had about 10 calls from their agent? Thought it was AA at the top of his presser.

As someone who wanted anzalone gone after his first year here. People need to really put some respect on Alex’s name.

1 Like

Here is a blast from the past and sign of how much things have changed. When Reggie White signed the big deal with the Packers that the Eagles couldn’t match, it was 4 years $17M.

The back and forth was with the Lions negotiating, when asked the question about other teams he said “ I’ m not going to get into whatever”. To me he avoided that question, however you can put whatever spin on it you want to.
There are no reports, that I have seen, that documents Anzalone being targeted by another team from that team’s perspective sense he has been with the Lions. If you know of a source, please share. Believe me when I say I have looked for that team, and that article for different reasons for two years now.

Cap is just unable to give any type of respect to AA…even if Barnes came out and said thanks to AA for training with him and being a mentor Cap would spin it that it’s just Dan’s hand up Barnes ass and using it to move his lips!

The hate is too strong and the rose colored glasses are way to dark to see any type of reality.

3 Likes

Why were you looking so hard bro! Lol

I honestly didn’t realize who I was responding to. That’s on me lol

AA said in his presser that Barnes was texting him non stop hoping he would be back with the Lions… haha gotta love it! AA is his mentor.

1 Like

I don’t hate anybody, I have always, only, stated the facts as I see them. If you view that as hate, that’s on you. I actually met and spoke with Anzalone after the Chicago game, he seems like a very nice guy. That does not take away from my BELIEF that Anzalone is afforded special privileges as result of his relationship with Campbell and or Glenn. As I stated before, favoritism for one often time means neglect of another. I am on the side of the neglected, no matter who is being neglected.

Lol…you can’t write that shit!

Now wait till Cap bumps into AA at Barnes wedding, who Cap stated wouldn’t be there.

1 Like

You are reading that wrong too, the word hoping is a reach.

Haha the plot thickens! Did you stroke his long beautiful hair!? Hopefully you thanked him for menontoring Barnes.

1 Like

I am glad that you can admit that he seems like a nice guy, but we have only ever seen you bang the drum for Barnes…but I could be wrong, as it happens all too often these days.

Much like JWill, I don’t think it is favoritism but the intangible they bring as a veteran leader that make them standout…JWill to the fans, AA to the coaches.

You are making your judgement and mind up on a very small sample size, in game action (some which was good and some bad) and not taking into account what he brings the other 6 days of the week and all the stuff we don’t even see!

3 Likes

LOL - they still have Anzalone with NO. geesh!

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.