AR15 = Slash

Sweet nickname bro, nice combine.

Dude is Kordell Stewart tho

1 Like

Stewart was 6’1 and a half, 212 pounds. Not 6’4 244. Didn’t run a 4.4 either.

Odds are 100 to 1 against him succeeding at qb… but if you hit on the 1 in 100 lottery ticket you win at life…

3 Likes

I don’t think they’re quite that drastic but certainly much better odds he fails.

1 Like

I thought he received an offer letter from Harbaugh—among others. I don’t see Harbaugh recruiting a quarterback who can’t pass, so I’d be careful on the willingness to dispatch with AR15 so soon.

1 Like

Colts should just trade for Lamar

2 Likes

One freaky thing about AR is that he generates unreal velocity from his wrist. Stewart had a gun but he needed to wind up. AR just flicks the thing and it comes out whistling. It’s Jeff George like.

2 Likes

I didn’t know he played guitar…

november rain slash GIF by Vevo

1 Like

A third of his balls will be more likely to be picked off than not. He will throw a shit ton of ints while learning. Maybe break all the records. But he has the head to learn and grow

It will be ugly at times, but remember, so was Josh Allen. So was Payton Manning.

So was Jared Goff. He had a terrible rookie season, to the point I remember some articles saying no one’s ever had a rookie season that bad who turned out good. A little dated now, but it goes to show just how bad his rookie season was.

He can do the Jalen Hurts thing lol

Even if you hit, running QB’s have a limited shelf life.
They only remain effective for a few years in that capacity.
Whereas you realistically expect another 7-10 out of Goff, you would need to draft your next running QB 3 years after AR15 hits the field, and hope you hit again.

Expect 5 years of legs tops right?

Then hope his passing improvements can make up for his flat ties?

That would be the hope anyway… lots of big ifs…

You know what they say…

Hope in one hand and shit i in the other… see which hand fills up first

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.