Araiza Has Thrown Down The Gauntlet -

C’mon Fox, get some!

meh… only a 62-yard net with the touchback.

Fox would’ve had some spin on it… so it could be down inside the 5 yard line.

3 Likes

This Araiza kid reminds of Sebastian Janikowski.

I don’t get how he wasn’t the first of even second punter taken

1 Like

I’m not a punting guru… but I remember reading there was concern that his long average was due to sacrificing hang time… and some felt Jordan Stout was a better directional kicker as well.

2 Likes

Outdoor stadium. What could Fox do without concern of hitting the ceiling? Also…was the wind at this dude’s back?

Great punt and dont’ want to take away from that.
Fox would eat this guy’s lunch

1 Like

His biggest concerns are he has zero regard for hang time or coverage. He has a very fast, hard, powerful and low trajectory on his kicks which almost always out kicks his coverage. He is very bad at directional kicking, over 75% of his kicks are dead center. He also didnt care or work very hard at avoiding touchbacks. 33% of his pooch kicks (40yds or less to endzone) went for touchbacks (which would rank dead last in nfl) and almost 15% went ob before the 20…in other words he has no touch game.
But he can be taught i would think and with bills offense i dont see many times they pooch it, they either go for it or fg

1 Like

Fox channels his inner stafford and be like:

Matthew Stafford N6Wc GIF by Number Six With Cheese

1 Like

Fox is next level handsome, as well as a weapon in many other ways than punting.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.