Are the Fords "great owners"

This much is true.

There are none.

I voted no.

This is a good take. WCF bought the team because he was a tremendous fan. It’s not like he didn’t want the Lions to win. He could just never put the right people in place and was loyal to a fault. I’m sure they wanted to win, and seemed like they genuinely cared. But good intentions doesn’t make them good owners. 60 years is enough time to give them a complete evaluation, and as owners, they fail.

2 Likes

Quinn is trying his best to challenge. If this year is a trainwreck he is definitely in the discussion.

1 Like

I voted no. Not great owners. Might have big hearts, might be great people , but if your going to OWN a NFL team and your Billionaires . YOUR Team has GOT to be better than a laughing stock , struggling, losing team. There are no excuses THE LIONS are not so much as a ONE time bowl winning franchise.

you don’t listen to yes men that tell you Quinn will be a GREAT GM and Patricia a stellar HC because he has considerable wisdom, and you can slap any damn body in lead positions.

How has that worked for you? I don’t forgive the level of carelessness used to lead this club to 60 years of losing. NO your not “GOOD” Owners. Great???!! that’s laughable.