Are we seeing the beginning of the end of Hockenson as a Lion?

Hopefully the new culture and being a winning team will mean something to Hock?

1 Like

Yup, he sounds miserable to me. Didn’t smile once or anything.

2 Likes

you can say what you want/do what you want…slap GIFs up , fact is he’s got 60-67 yards , which means he’s behind…one example given earlier proved that he is near double fewer yards than the lowest guy…who had 128 yards- may as well say 130. It’s not a laughing matter.

I didn’t dispute his stats or play. It was suggested he was unhappy or miserable and I merely offered a post-game interview from last week to possibly suggest the opposite. No more, no less.

1 Like

This sounds like a good guess at what will happen
Too bad but it all rings true
I like Hock but he hasn’t been able to elevate his game enough
I can’t see the Lions allocating the resources it would take to keep him — not when a bunch of mouths will need feeding as these successful draft picks roll forward.

As we see good players leaving in the future at least it’ll be because we have even better core players we want to keep here moving forward.

If he does walk due to not getting the kind of $ we think he’ll want…who in the league is gonna pay him top 3 TE $?! I guess there is a chance some other team maybe thinks they can get top 3 TE play out of him, but there really can’t be that many out there.

Honestly I think they will find something reasonable. With this new regime… Retention rate will be a big positive thing. As long as they can figure a fair number for both parties… I bet hock will want to stay.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the video, jt.
If you were addressing my comment that i didn’t like his body language, I wasn’t suggesting he was “unhappy or miserable”. I was suggesting he was frustrated on the field. I still think he’s bought in and a good teammate, and giving 100%.

1 Like

I suspect we resign Hock.

The staff seems to like him.

2 Likes

Hunter Henry’s deal ends after 2023 for Patriots….

Rolling National Football League GIF by Detroit Lions

1 Like

Like nausea on a 4 wheeler.

1 Like

Brant Kuithe is out for the year and will probably now be a day three guy. Weird profile bc he’s so damn tiny but that dude can play.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.