ARob to the Rams

My 1st thought was that they pursued Robinson because Van Jefferson is no Robinson.

It’s being reported they are still trying to resign OBJ along with Arob

Come on man!! Robinson was NEVER coming to the Lions as long as the Rams were interested in him. Holmes would have had to empty the bank and that still might not have convinced him to come here.

2 Likes

Crazy thing is…. they will not move on from Van Jefferson for at least 2 years.

He could be their #4 or #5 guy… but he is dirt cheap for another 2 years.

Agree and disagree.

If there is a player at 27 that is bpa and really fits a need and he goes at 27 instead of 32 it has an impact so it can have an impact. Yet I agree you can get a good player at 32 that can/will contribute but I understand the point but I don’t lose a lot of sleep over it.

Well, until Wyatt is taken at 27 and he is the one I wanted, lol.

1 Like

You’re preaching to the wrong guy

That will be interesting to see how much OBJ is looking to get and what type of role he will accept now that Robinson is there.

OH that was sarcasm then, sorry

1 Like

Good response :+1:

I’ll be ok with losing to this guy and Matty in the NFCC game this post season! :crazy_face:

Rams fan here!

Just came by to say…

Rams rule! Lions drool!

3 Likes

In some cases pick 32 is more valuable than 27 due to teams want to move up to get this 5th year option.

Overall, there’s no difference in the last 5/6 picks at the end of the first round.

HAH! You guys couldn’t even win until our QB came to bail you out! LOSERS! :rofl:

5 Likes

Sure, there’s some difference. Not enough to start calling people Rams fans because cheering for Stafford might lead to a 4 spot difference. People really need to stop trying to define what a ‘real Lions fan is’ or saying people aren’t fans just because people have different opinions or heaven forbid, root for the QB who clearly still loves this city and was here for 12 years.

2 Likes

I’m as big a lion fan as anybody. Nobody is gonna make me feel any different. I was 8 years old, new every single player on the 92 team, and was crushed when we didn’t win the SB. I’ve been through it all right there with everyone else.

And I want nothing but good things for Stafford. I hope he wins it again next year. And if I get labeled a bad fan, I could care less!

Go Lions!

Go Stafford!

2 Likes

Your QB???

Umm Stafford is a LOS ANGELES RAM!

I think our QB is more accurate bud!

I just need one more favor from DET though. I’m a CAL fan so I have a soft spot for Goff he was a good Ram too but send him to the Colts please! Then we’ll be all set!

1 Like

Run along, youre probably late for that awkward sex ed class after gym.

1 Like

“I could care less.”

You sound like WCF. The Lions winning should be more important to you than Stafford winning. Who knows if the difference in picks makes a difference or not but there’s a chance it does and that’s all I need. WCF didn’t give a shit what happened to this team either, with your mentality you should be just fine with the last 50+ years.

Here’s the way I see it. It’s not my place to say because I’m not a Lions fan. But since Stafford already got his ring and I do understand rooting for the guy. At what point is enough a enough?

If I we’re y’all. I’d be like good for Staff he got his but now its our turn. Rooting for the Rams to become a dynasty doesn’t seem prudent as a Lions fans at this current point in time. My opinion of course.

But hey we welcome you guys on the wagon!

Go Rams!

1 Like

We’ve spent our free-agency re-signing (most) of a 3-13-1 team.
Then we signed a receiver that the only other team worse than us didn’t want.

This has been determined acceptable. Even “successful.” It seems most here are resigned to another lousy season.

The Rams, meanwhile, just won a Super Bowl and two months later added the best WR on the free agent market (please save the comments about the Rams “mortgaging the future”, it now sounds silly and disconnected from reality).

I don’t fault people for wishing Stafford well, at least right now. Talk to me when Detroit’s even remotely competitive. Or tries to be.

I fault the Lions, not fellow fans, for not doing more. And you know what? I get to do that as a fan. I get to demand more of the team that I follow. I get to look at a franchise like the Rams and say, “Why can’t the Lions do that?” I will look at successful franchises, who don’t need a billion years to “rebuild,” and say “What the hell is the delay?” I will always demand more. If you don’t do that, that’s what would make me question someone’s fandom.

3 Likes