ARSB about to break CJ record

I admit , I like TE’s because they are WR’s under a different position title…and yes I’d like anyone that can rip off a 51-yard TD …obviously*

As Kupp should and I’m sure ARSB credits Goff and Justin Jefferson credits Kirk Cousins.
Kupp couldn’t have won the Superbowl MVP without Matt feeding him the ball. Just like ARSB couldn’t be beating all these records without Goff feeding him the ball.
You can’t go out of your way to credit Matt for Kupp’s success and not credit Goff in the same manner.

1 Like

Huh? That’s what everyone has been saying. Kupp can’t put-up those #'s without Matt feeding him the ball like he did. Somehow Matt makes Kupp better but Goff doesn’t make ARSB better!!!..LOL.
You and your double-standards and constant hypocrisy are tiring.

It’s like I say something, you say it’s wrong, and then give all the reasons why it’s right. This happens a lot with you. I don’t know if you have a hard time understanding what is being said or you’re just so eager to argue (which seems to be why you come here) that you start arguing without fully digesting what was said.
I know it’s painful for you that Goff is having success here in Detroit but like I’ve said all along, Goff has a chance to be the Lions 2nd best QB and maybe even surpass Matt if he can bring us a playoff win or more.

1 Like

Show me a post that says that

This is halarious coming from you, remember everyone here has read 12 years of what you said about Stafford, and now Goff. I need say nothing.

Once again poster here know exactly what I’ve said , and your inaccurate again.
I have gave Goff plenty of praise, I’ve put up a ton of articles positive and negitive on Goff. I’ve stated many times Goff will be our QB and he’s earned it. I’ve also said when he missed passes here and there and the one in the buffalo game. There can be good and Bad. Maybe that’s what confuses you, if he throws it out of bounce it’s that the wr ran the wrong route.

And if it wasn’t for carbon none of any of this would exist…

Thanks carbon!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.